Leader Class Brawl

Radioactive Ravage

It's been stated that there will be two versions of Leader Class Brawl: Regular colors, and a Desert scheme, which is sand-colored. Which will you get, and why?

Also, talk about how awesome this guy is.

Images?

http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showphoto.p...ze/big/cat/1811 Regular

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/vbimghost.ph...&imgid=4421 Desert (Along with Evac Version of Blackout and new Osprey Voyager)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn.

Was hoping for some pics. :07redface

both....they will make great brothers.

any info on the Osprey that is in the second picture???

Since I already own the Deluxe Brawl, I might get the Desert camo version - it's really cool that they've done that, because I would have otherwise just skipped this toy altogether. ;)

I hope the desert camo one gets a different name and persona too though. Maybe HE can be called Decepticon Devastator! :D

EVAC looks like ass. :(

I have to say, that Osprey voyager is the figure I'm most interested in from this thread :07laugh EVAC seems... disapointing, to say the least. I was hoping we'd get an EVAC that resembled the one from the constructable card game a little more... I do like his little rescue boat thing, though.

I hope the desert camo one gets a different name and persona too though. Maybe HE can be called Decepticon Devastator!

That would actually be a pretty good idea!

Plz to not sell any more toys of that Blackout mold...I just don't enjoy that toy at all.

Maybe Hasbro will give the desert version the name "Devastator" and then mail it directly into Tramp's Hotspot

Archived