Clip from the movie...

Trioxin Undead

It seemed like Bumblebee was more like Jazz, in that scene I think BB was using audio from Linkin Park or Fort Minor, sounded like Mike Shinoda to me

He used "Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a Bee"

Ironhide... that was sweet. All the Autobots have distinguished personalities. I like it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god dammit i want to see this movie even more now and it makes me mad i have to wait till the 27th

i like how they have personallity

OMG it's G1 all over again.

:07laugh

Oh, this will be fun.

Yeah, Ironhide has an English accent. ;)

I hate It when all those nerds start yelling

But I was one of those yelling nerds! Yelling!!

Nerds!!!!!

I couldn't stop watching it until it got pulled!!!! BRILLIANT! Ratchet sounds just like I thought he would (the british accent, the mustache, amazing!) Ironhide's voice was a surprise but its great, a real sense of his character even down to his lowbrow sense of humor. Jazz. NUFF SAID! He'd have been perfect if Will Smith did get the voice over (heard a rumor), and Bumblebee. Love the shadow boxing. Prime. Prime. Amazing. The mouth works! ALL THEIR MOUTHS WORK!!!!

It seemed like Bumblebee was more like Jazz, in that scene I think BB was using audio from Linkin Park or Fort Minor, sounded like Mike Shinoda to me

He didn't say that, he said sumtin like "second to ?, second to none"

He didn't say that, he said sumtin like "second to ?, second to none"

...Which is part of the song?

Archived