Ultimate Bumblebee

garyjale

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say statue, I say f*ck off toy

Let's just call the whole thing off

I guess this is what happens when a good idea gets thrown against the wall. Though it might be worth picking up on clearance. My hundred bucks in the month of September is going for mp Skywarp. Ultimate Bumblebee can just sit his ultimate arse on the ultimate shelf for a few months until it reaches an ultimately low price.

I guess this is what happens when a good idea gets thrown against the wall. Though it might be worth picking up on clearance. My hundred bucks in the month of September is going for mp Skywarp. Ultimate Bumblebee can just sit his ultimate arse on the ultimate shelf for a few months until it reaches an ultimately low price.

I think that's why I'm so blasé about it... :07laugh You know he's gonna be $25 before the year ends.

Ultimate Bumblebee can just sit his ultimate arse on the ultimate shelf for a few months until it reaches an ultimately low price.

* will happily pay full price for him *

Plus, in my neck of the woods, none of the pricier TFs have seen the clearance section since Unicron.

(Unless you want one that's been opened, played with and then jammed hapharzardly back in the box.)

I still have no idea what happened to the dozens of Metroplexes every TRU within miles of here had warming the shelves.

I can't wait to play with Unleashed Prime and Megatron.

"Oh no, it's Megatron! I guess I better transform!"

*rotate*

AT LEAST THEY'RE ACCURATE :emo

I can't wait to play with Unleashed Prime and Megatron.

"Oh no, it's Megatron! I guess I better transform!"

*rotate*

AT LEAST THEY'RE ACCURATE :emo

Unless you wanted Prime's truck mode to have a right side...

Archived