Why cant Energon be one regular TV

Corvis Prime

It seems to me that CN is becoming the only resort for cartoons.  It seems like cartoon time slots have been reducing in size over the last couple of years.  I can remember coming home from school and watching cartoons until dinner, and waking up on Saturday mornings and having cartoons on from 6am-11am. 

Now it seems like cartoons are on for 2 hours on Saturday mornings and that's about it.  I know that I am probably generalizing, but it seems to me that cartoon network has become the place for new cartoons.

I agree totally! CN is the place to have it as long as they don't change times all the time. I knew some parents that complained about Armada because their kid wanted to see it but the times kept changing.

I know the feeling. I was getting mighty sick of having to change my PVR timer(s) every other week.

It's like the programming director at CN has advanced ADD or something. :tftounge

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived