Why cant Energon be one regular TV

Corvis Prime

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Energon should be on regular TV to at least boost sale for the toy and of course time slots for commercials.

This would help the line and of course Hasbro.

They go on the FOX BOX Saturday mornings and replace sonic. No better yet Kerby, that show is nonsense!

Also those card shows YUi GI Go what ever the hell it is. Another sensless cartoon that does not see anything but card?!!

What ever I'm too old to understand what kids want. I thought they like transformers on TV like I did.

Now they like cards and poke mon. Another bad toy idea that actualy worked. Sort of like the waky wall crawler.

Come on Hasbro get a clue!!!!!!!

Energon should be on regular TV to at least boost sale for the toy and of course time slots for commercials.

They go on the FOX BOX Saturday mornings and replace sonic. No better yet Kerby, that show is nonsense!

Also those card shows YUi GI Go what ever the hell it is. Another sensless cartoon that does not see anything but card?!!

What ever I'm too old to understand what kids want. I thought they like transformers on TV like I did.

Now they like cards and poke mon. Another bad toy idea that actualy worked. Sort of like the waky wall crawler.

hell no fox would kill it in a heart beat.

hell no fox would kill it in a heart beat.

yeah, NEVER on fox please. they would dumb it down and get rid of all the robot deaths. Someone give skullfire his medicine, hes ranting again :tflaugh

It shows how much I've seen the show. Robot deaths?! How cool!

At first I could not imagine how Fox (which was just an example) or any other TV station could ruin a cartoon.

Beath Wars was on KCAL 9 in Los Angeles back in 1996,1997.

I figured what could be so differnt with Energon. Then again what the hell is so wrong with robot deaths, that would make a TV station ruin the cartoon by not showing the deaths. Transformers are just machines.

Oh by the way, Viktor V, loosen up you're getting touchy in your old age. :tflaugh

It shows how much I've seen the show. Robot deaths?! How cool!

At first I could not imagine how Fox (which was just an example) or any other TV station could ruin a cartoon.

Beath Wars was on KCAL 9 in Los Angeles back in 1996,1997.

I figured what could be so differnt with Energon. Then again what the hell is so wrong with robot deaths, that would make a TV station ruin the cartoon by not showing the deaths. Transformers are just machines.

Oh by the way, Viktor V, loosen up you're getting touchy in your old age. :tflaugh

The death of their favorite characters would be far too "traumatic" for kids to deal with.

Which is why G1 didn't have any actual deaths until the movie, where we were also exposed to such "horrors" as the words "Blot" and "damn". *gasp of shock*

:)

well, i've watched the superlink episodes and the only ones they kill off are some generic autobots and the hordes of terrorcons, still, i like that better than armada. reminds me of star trek, were any one wearing the red uniform usually died. think star trek kenny's :tflaugh1

Archived