Most disappointing TF

Calcifer

As the topic title says. What toy disappointed you the most? And I don't mean the one you hate, but more along the lines of something you expected a lot from, but didn't turn out to be what you hoped it would be.

In my case it's Energon Starscream. Back then I was all YAY I GOT A NEW TF AWESOME and when I finally got Starscream and expected the most mindblowing incarnation ever. I even rushed through dinner with some friends to get home and unpack him and it was at that horrible moment I realized TF's are toys and not the most awesome thing you can achieve.

I still like the toy though. Poor Screamer couldn't help it.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I didn't like about that toy was the placement of his fists. The way they are placed on Flame Convoy (I don't own (Cryo) Scrourge) makes the axe look clumsy.

i dont remember his name he was a ptyrodactle thing from beast machines he looked cool in beast mode and was on sale so i got him all his joints were loose and he collapsed upon entering robot mode into a pile of malformed kibble.

i hafta say tho energon starscream was the first incarnation of ol screamer in my collection, so im kinda partial to him. i prefer the repaint in g1 colors tho.

Speed Dial 800 was a disappointment considering he was the first TF I ever got to break due to bad QC.

The n there was alternator prime. He just does not like Transforming at all.

classics jetfire.. ALOT oh hype but his articulation was odd the nose cone design looks out of place compared the the rest and the helmet was just a pain since i don't like it and i removed it but alas theirs no storage for it oh and his feet are far too small given his uber back pack

all the energon autobots. after armada they looked really nice but in person they didn't do much for me and i skipped towline who might have been the best one design wise

cybertron thunder cracker i liked energon SS so this guy looked cool but it wasnt the gun arm that put me off it was just how bady he held together

Hey. I like Sideswipe for what he is. I got love for the loveless.

As for Thundercracker... I really wanted to love him... But sold him.

classics jetfire, it didn't help i got protoform prime before him who spoilt my expectations with his super articulation

Archived