What mainline movie toys are selling out

Bizzmoff

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see alot of Ironhides or Rachets. Being in South Carolina many kids around he love trucks so they are real popular on the shelves here! Good think they didn't make a Tractor TF or Monster Truck TF.

Here in the NW suburbs of Chicago, these are the ones I haven't seen in a while:

Dx Bumblebee

Dx Jazz

Voy Ratchet

Blackout

Only saw a couple Leader Megs and 1 Ratchet (which I bought) last time I was out. Might be going again tomorrow (payday!), I'll post again if I find (or don't find) anything significant.

The Real Gear stuff has completely sold out... and I really want the Laserbeak one... plus all the others.

I wonder what the quality difference is between the Tomy toys and the Takara ones. I noticed that the Real Gear toys say Tomy but the mainline figs do not.

I have yet to see any 3" movie figs :tdown

I found about 7 starscreams between 10 stores today. I made sure I got him before he completely sold out......I think he is selling out because of my reason in the spoiler below......

It seems like since Starscream is the only survivor at the end of the movie decepticon wise that he might be selling better because of that, or because hes a kickass toy

I went to Target and they were sold out of Robovision Primes, Blackouts, and Ratchets... but I did get my free DS Transformers download of Skydive :thumb

TRU had tons of Ratchets and two pack Blackouts but no leader bots.

So far I've seen every movie toy but the smaller Prime. Is he out everywhere yet?

Archived