Energon Episode 4

Shino

So I saw episode 4 like 5 hours ago and just got around to doing this. Well, I liked this episode alot. lots of action and star saber :thumb But Im confused. I missed episode 2 and im not sure who that snake guy is. And whats with Megatron's sword? Where was it in Armada? Oh, and another thing. Is there a point in powerlinking besides getting a new pair of legs. You combine two guys to make one and so you have one less guy then when you started and the combined dude is sporting a new set of legs. Does combining boost your power or what? :tfhuh

Oh, this was episode 5? man im behind

Im talkin about the dude with the different faces.

It was episode 4.

It was an ok episode, but it had several name errors, and reminded me of Armada's dialouge (which is bad.).

Error's: Prime calling Skyboom, Sonar. Jetfire and Ironhide saying Superlink instead of Powerlink. Optimus saying Grand force, instead of Prime force. And probably the dumbest one, Megatron's Sword being called the Star Saber.

Quintesson's still suck too.

I thought Alpha Q had that weird skeloton face and the metal body or somethin.

Oh yeah I caught some of those. But where was Megatron's sword in Armada? Why did it just appear?

ooooooohhh gotcha :thumb

Demolisher not being able to choose sides really impressed me. It's usually just clearcut good and evil, it's nice that someone can't decide. And Tidalwave continues to rock. I just may have to buy that toy. An surprisingly, Ironhide is starting to endure to me too. Who would have thought?

I really like the internal conflict that Demolishor is going through. I knew Cyclonus would turn on the Autobots, but Demolishor surprised me, especially when he asked Kicker to help him. I wonder how this will turn out for Demolishor?

Archived