Transformers kickin ass at IMDb

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/ratings

Bear in mind Spider-man 3 had a similar score after the premieres which plummeted when it was actually released and non fans got to see it.

I dont understand why Spiderman 3 made so much moolah, it sucked.

Because the first two were (by no means classics but) very enjoyable and most of all fun action films that werent overly long. In other words perfect popcorn fliks. The 3rd one just rode the wave of the first two with the massive fan base they created.

Is it worth mentioning that the people who post on the IMDB boards are probably the dumbest lot I've encountered in all the internets? That's not a relfection on the quality of the TFormers movie, just the IMDB as a whole.

Is it worth mentioning that the people who post on the IMDB boards are probably the dumbest lot I've encountered in all the internets? That's not a relfection on the quality of the TFormers movie, just the IMDB as a whole.

Oh God yeah, half the users would have been banned fifty times over if they were on any other site.

Just check out the Jurassic park 4 board for some particularly limited genes.

I dont understand why Spiderman 3 made so much moolah, it sucked.

Because the first two were (by no means classics but) very enjoyable and most of all fun action films that werent overly long. In other words perfect popcorn fliks. The 3rd one just rode the wave of the first two with the massive fan base they created.

Word of mouth and repeat business keep a movie big at the box office (or kill it). Clearly, someone had to like Spider-Man 3.

Compare to Fantastic Four:RotSS, which dropped 65% from its opening weekend to the next.

I was repeatedly warned off Spidey3 by friends/collegues who saw it but as a fan I kept telling myself, "It cant be THAT bad". I was wrong. :(

R.I.P. Pete

Ok I know people are entitled to their own opinions but I saw the 2 reivews on IMDB that don't make much sense

the 1st one talked about how it was bad but never gave any reason is to why he just said everything was bad

2nd must've just been a g1 purist complained about it not being g1 like starscream being a F22

I myself enjoyed the movie a damned lot

See a lot of people on IMDb are just plain stupid and don't yet understand that the entire world doesn't revolve around their own personal (silly) preferences.

Archived