Transformers will give you demonic powers

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

Pfffft, well obviously both white and black people were created by mad scientists. That's a given.

It is obviously the Scientologists who are right, you should all listen more to Tom Cruise. Who couldn't love a religion created by A SCIENCE FICTION WRITER?????!!!!!

Scientology has never been linked to any witchcraft or has needed to bring in "sci-fi" like villians for our heroes to defeat. Oh wait.....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it funny how White Christians are critical of anything non-White and hide their racism towards anything non-White by labeling it "Satanic" or "Demonic" whether or not the association is real or exists.
thats crap. im a white christian who loves the harry potter movies, scary movies ect. rap music beer ect. you cant say one group of people are all the same without being somewhat blind yourself. ohh yeah and i am pro decepticon nobody always or nevers people are strange

I find it funny how White Christians are critical of anything non-White and hide their racism towards anything non-White by labeling it "Satanic" or "Demonic" whether or not the association is real or exists.
thats crap. im a white christian who loves the harry potter movies, scary movies ect. rap music beer ect. you cant say one group of people are all the same without being somewhat blind yourself. ohh yeah and i am pro decepticon nobody always or nevers people are strange

Patrick.jpg

You're funny.

two words guys

jerry fallwell

honestly, i've seen and know people that are just as he describes, mostly freewill baptists. i have yet to meet a xian that wasn't a radical accept online (and thats a rarity). even my family (the most liberal xians i've met irl) have certain things (gay marriage etc..) that they're radical about.

dude, you live in West Virginia

I mean, no offense, but there are plenty of Christians who aren't radical

(I used to be radical, now I'm just extreme)

two words guys

jerry fallwell

honestly, i've seen and know people that are just as he describes, mostly freewill baptists. i have yet to meet a xian that wasn't a radical accept online (and thats a rarity). even my family (the most liberal xians i've met irl) have certain things (gay marriage etc..) that they're radical about.

...I should know better than to ask this, but what is the difference between "radical" and "extreme"? Beyond the fact that Radical is eighties, and Extreme is nineties, that is.

I wonder what Scientologists think about TF's

they probably think they did it

i hate religion as most of them are wrong (apart from budhism, they're onto something)

and that is why i now believe people should just be nice to eachother or bugger off and go die somewhere

Don't you mean EXTREEM?

two words guys

jerry fallwell

...I should know better than to ask this, but what is the difference between "radical" and "extreme"? Beyond the fact that Radical is eighties, and Extreme is nineties, that is.

see above

two words guys

jerry fallwell

lol, i know, i know. plenty of extremists and racists here. it makes me wonder how i came to be the way i am. however i have travled out of state, and it seems everywhere i go it's always the same questions and bad looks. although i'll give you this, finding anybody that practices everything they believe, regardless of religion, is in fact a true rarity, even still when's the last time you heard about a buddhist rioting in the streets over a cooky cartoon, or you saw a massive group of wiccans outside a xian concert protesting that their message is vile and wicked? maybe it's just due to the popularity of the two (and i know that not every muslim or xian is like that)?

Archived