Transformers will give you demonic powers

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

I'm glad they didn't read the comics. ROBOT GODS?!!?!?!? :eek

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh-heh; reminds me of a cousin whose father wouldn't let him watch "MASH" because he thought watching Klinger would turn my cousin gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :yay

I find it funny how White Christians are critical of anything non-White and hide their racism towards anything non-White by labeling it "Satanic" or "Demonic" whether or not the association is real or exists.

How do you figure that? Maybe a couple of stupid people have done that, but you can't label them all racist! I'm white, and a Christian, and that's something I've never seen or done... and any person I know that would do that is an idiot. Don't throw everyone in that group!

I find it funny how White Christians are critical of anything non-White and hide their racism towards anything non-White by labeling it "Satanic" or "Demonic" whether or not the association is real or exists.

How do you figure that? Maybe a couple of stupid people have done that, but you can't label them all racist! I'm white, and a Christian, and that's something I've never seen or done... and any person I know that would do that is an idiot. Don't throw everyone in that group!

Yeah IIRC it was the Nation of Islam who came up with the idea that white people were created by an evil scientist.

two words guys

jerry fallwell

honestly, i've seen and know people that are just as he describes, mostly freewill baptists. i have yet to meet a xian that wasn't a radical accept online (and thats a rarity). even my family (the most liberal xians i've met irl) have certain things (gay marriage etc..) that they're radical about.

Yeah IIRC it was the Nation of Islam who came up with the idea that white people were created by an evil scientist.

And it was the Mormons who said the same about black people, in effect.

Archived