Has this ever happened to you

Corvis Prime

Okay this has happened to me twice in less than a year. Back in August I ordered that Jango Fett model kit and I also got the Darth Vader one for my Dads B-day, now heres the problem, Darth came, and I was expecting both, there was a note inside saying they had to split the shipment (Toynk) and that it would come later, never came. So I cancelled the order and went to EEarth and got it. Now I was suppoesed to get the Alt Sideswipe from Big Bad back in January, which was gonna come with Smokes, well Smokes came but Sideswipe never did. Then I thought well Bigbad is like the best so its not them but UPS. This means that when an order is split they never make a new tracking number, so if you check online and you got one package it will say both items arrived, my guess is the Jango and the Sideswipe are both in a UPS guys house or sold online. Please lat me know if this has ever happened to you, cause UPS will be in big for that.

I havn't had your problem, but I have had problems with lazy ups deliverers not bothing to even call from my buildings enterence to let me know they are here and they just leave their notices

You ever think to try to eMail Joel? I've *never* had a problem with BBTS, and when I do have questions about something, he's right on the ball to reply to any mail he gets. Try that, then proceed from there. Never dealt with either of the other 2 companies, though I get split orders from BBTS and HLJ all the time. UPS... i'll admit sometimes has problems, but you need to contact them ASAP when there's a problem for there to be any case.

I'm good friends with TOYNK's owner & Warehouse MGR. They told me that UPS will often deliver parts of orders, however will hold some items if a tracking tag is misplaced, or the box gets damaged, and instead of delivering to the recipient, they will return it to the sender. This is a case of UPS not wanting to look bad to the recipient of the merch. Thus, by doing this they force the company to re-send the shipment, which may take over 3 weeks to go through the process. It's a case of UPS shifting the blame to the sender. That's why I only like to ship USPS or DHL/Airborne.

I'm good friends with TOYNK's owner & Warehouse MGR. They told me that UPS will often deliver parts of orders, however will hold some items if a tracking tag is misplaced, or the box gets damaged, and instead of delivering to the recipient, they will return it to the sender. This is a case of UPS not wanting to look bad to the recipient of the merch. Thus, by doing this they force the company to re-send the shipment, which may take over 3 weeks to go through the process. It's a case of UPS shifting the blame to the sender. That's why I only like to ship USPS or DHL/Airborne.

This happens the same for any business. The stained glass studio where I work, has this problem from time to time, with both UPS & FedEx. We usually have a weeks turnaround on reshipping another item, unless it's a custom piece, then it's longer.

Archived