"Human" Versions of Transformers

teletran2

Gears: Gears can made anyway. He's short, a complainer. So he might have a few crow's feet under his eyes, perhaps a bit of thinning hair, and a cigarette in his mouth often.

Crow's feet are at the outside corners of your eyes... ;)

It's an easy mistake for me to make, I don't have them yet.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gears: Gears can made anyway. He's short, a complainer. So he might have a few crow's feet under his eyes, perhaps a bit of thinning hair, and a cigarette in his mouth often.

Crow's feet are at the outside corners of your eyes... ;)

It's an easy mistake for me to make, I don't have them yet.

Licky you. :tfmad

Mirage would definately have the gucci on with the pony tail and a martini in his hand. An upper crust snob.

Frasier Crane comes to my mind...

whats funny is, kelsey grammar was painted blue for X3... think thats the closest to a real life mirage as we can get!

Well not quite human, but you could use this to create South Park TFs: http://www.sp-studio.de/ :P

(I wonder if INH could use them? :schin )

Megatron is with out a doubt, Hitler. I mean think of it. all of the pointers, the unibrow, the iron fisted rule, the fact that megatron was a german pistol, and the fact that on one episode of family guy peter and his family went to a jewish church or something and optimus prime was there for a barmitsfa or something and peter yelled" Optimus Prime is Jewish?", and the fact that Megatron wants all of the autobots destroyed leads me to beleive that.

Megatron is with out a doubt, Hitler. I mean think of it. all of the pointers, the unibrow, the iron fisted rule, the fact that megatron was a german pistol, and the fact that on one episode of family guy peter and his family went to a jewish church or something and optimus prime was there for a barmitsfa or something and peter yelled" Optimus Prime is Jewish?", and the fact that Megatron wants all of the autobots destroyed leads me to beleive that.

:wtf ?!?

I would think Megatron would be more sophisticated and charismatic, sort of like Don Corleone in the Godfather trilogy. Somebody that would be ruthless enough to do anything to get something done, but has the intelligence and cunning to set up multiple phases to achieve that goal. If anything, Optimus Prime should be Hitler, seeing how in every one of his incarnation, he wants to wipe out all the Decepticons and their "evil", sort of like what Hitler did to demonize the Jews. BTW, all the Autobots has blue eyes, hates what doesn't agree with them, and thinks of themselves as "good", not unlike a certain Aryan party.

Wrong wrong wrong!

For the record, Hitler was quite charismatic. How do you think he took control of Germany?

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

Optimus Prime most closely resembles George Washington.

Ep12.jpg

Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Springer, and Hotrod.

Actually, from a personality perspective, Prime is more like Abraham Lincoln. What I find ironic is that his movie face, with the face plate retracted remindes me of Lincoln's face, too. As for Megatron, He remindes me more of Nero or Stalin, than he does Hitler.

Wow...I came into this late...

For the Jazz description: I agree but I can't help but picture him older because of Scatman Crothers (who voiced him). Damn, Scatman kicked ass...anyways:

I see Megatron as more of a Medieval warlord type. I can't see him in the uniform of a dictator. He does not need to be puffed up by awarding himself medals (like most fascist leaders did). He is a weapon and enjoys lording and war. He did retreat alot...but that simply kept the G1 series going :tftongue

Admittedly, his gray helmet look and connections to German war devices are not a coincidence (as far as I see it). But his attitude is more hands on and powerful.

Hot Rod comes off (to me) like the Lieutenant in PLATOON (well-meaning, but clearly has no place in real war) at times.

He'd clearly be in his 20s and have that naive but postive glow about him. He'd also have several looks of humiliation and humbleness (especially during his mopey stint as Rodimus).

I'm curious to see some drawings too. I've no time, but some artist friends of mine might do some for a larf.

Archived