Movie Deluxe Dropkick pics

JesseCampbell

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, why the hell could this not have been done for alt Prime. Hasbro's finally showing some inovation with a lot of these new toys. & all it took was Bay/Spielberg & the design crew to do it.

But everytime Hasbro tries to show a little innovation, the G1 fanatics scream "BLOODY MURDER, YOU'RE bowwww bow bow bow bowww MY CHILDHOOD!", just like they did when the movie designs were first unveiled(and some are still screaming). The only reason we're getting some innovation is because unlike Hasbro, Bay and Spielberg had the balls to say "SHUT THE F*CK UP, G1 FANATICS!".

I think you might be taking the "innovation leads to irrational anger" premise a tad too far there...although I do think most people who look at Dropkick and ask for him to be Ironhide or Prime have not yet noticed his Movie Screamer-esque chicken legs.

Or maybe they have and I'm not giving them enough credit. *shrug*

I really like the toy as is...huge Decepticon symbol and all.

Okay, why the hell could this not have been done for alt Prime. Hasbro's finally showing some inovation with a lot of these new toys. & all it took was Bay/Spielberg & the design crew to do it.

But everytime Hasbro tries to show a little innovation, the G1 fanatics scream "BLOODY MURDER, YOU'RE bowwww bow bow bow bowww MY CHILDHOOD!", just like they did when the movie designs were first unveiled(and some are still screaming). The only reason we're getting some innovation is because unlike Hasbro, Bay and Spielberg had the balls to say "SHUT THE F*CK UP, G1 FANATICS!".

I think you might be taking the "innovation leads to irrational anger" premise a tad too far there...although I do think most people who look at Dropkick and ask for him to be Ironhide or Prime have not yet noticed his Movie Screamer-esque chicken legs.

Or maybe they have and I'm not giving them enough credit. *shrug*

I really like the toy as is...huge Decepticon symbol and all.

Yeah, I want to paint him as Prime. But in no means for because I don't like the movie Prime. I love my Voyager Prime. I personally want to paint Dropkick just...well, for the kick of it. I just see his chest and head as very Optimish.

Okay, why the hell could this not have been done for alt Prime. Hasbro's finally showing some inovation with a lot of these new toys. & all it took was Bay/Spielberg & the design crew to do it. I may or may not bother with these. Depends how fed up I am with everything being Transformers in the year to come.

You leaving...???

But Why?

Now as for the figure itself - I digs it, a lot.

Fanboy hate is starting to get to me. That & opinions either for/against are tirsome. I know not everybody will have the same preferences i just wish people could learn to agree to disagree & leave it at that.

Personally I really like this fig. The alt mode is a nice novelty. The Decepticon symbol as over the top as it is still fits in with the colors well & the bot mode isn't nowhere near as misproportionate/feeble looking as Energon Prime. The removable bed also does a lot for the alt mode rather that just leaving it closed hollow. Asthetically these are quickly becoming the deluxe equelivent of the alt lineup. :thumb

Yeah. My wallet said 'no'. I'm sticking to the movie cast in one version. I may get leader Brawl, just 'cause Brawl is so awesme and all, but this figure goes in the 'nice' category... And that's not enough. I may reconsider if there will ever be a 'Beastbox wagon' repaint.

Archived