armada repaints (BW)

yoshimivspr

ok so lemme explain

HATED everything BW till LMH talked me into watchin the shows then got me hooked on BM

I have barely anything BW era. I have the 6 BWR from recent and the BWR paints on megs and OP, a KO TM2 megs and armada terrorsaur...

not to mention im also rewatching BW in anticipation for the movie itself (ive gotten the characters in the film so im set)

tonite im packin a few up to make space for my new movie figs. packing most, leaving some like alts and MP out to show. i start to pack armada terrorsaur and i realize i really like him as a toy and having so much armada already should i seek out the other repaints...

i still to this day hate armada tho i know terrorsaur is a repaint of tm terrorsaur from bw, or so i think.

but armada really sucked with the exception of bendy/nemesis prime and unicron

i think the characters they are

tm1 cheetor

tm1 airazor

tm1 rhinox

like them in the show and im not worried about orange and green colors. does anyone have a link of what the others look like ?

so i guess my question is how do they stack up as molds and whatnot the coloring of them, and should i get these toys

They're repaints with the extra minicon-fun. If you don't like minicon, just go for the BW versions. Save for Predacon. He may be salad-colored, but a great toy is a great toy.

I have Predacon, he's a great toy and a green (as opposed to purple) T.rex!

Archived