Heat Guy

Quick

Bleh :tfsad

Oooo Shockwave.... :tdown/:thumb

Oh.... Hound :thumb

Blah :tfmad

The hell?

Starscream protecting Megatron?

I'm pretty disappointed, but this game was desginged with Multiplayer in mind so I cant Starscream too much. But a random fight deal could've added some major replay value.

One cool deal at the end,

Starscream on Cybertron vs all Decepticons & Shockwave.

:thumb

So not a buy? :(

It's worth playing, but it's sorta dull after a few times. One level your Ironhide and Ratchet is following you, but oh, poor Ratchets AI doesn't let him transform so you drive, wait, drive, wait, and so on.

I mean it fun, but I'm pretty disapointed. If you could play on line and not just PSP Ad Hoc or whatever it is, it'd have more fun to it. If there was like a training deal/ quick fight, it'd be better, if you could play as Wheeljack or any of the others, like Brawl, or MEGATRON, it'd be better.

Archived