Character bios?

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

I'm particularly looking for the "Bonecrusher hates everything" one.

bonecrusher's packaging... here i'll type it out for ya... which i'm sure somebody will have already posted by the time i get this posted but i'll do it anyway

Bonecrusher hates everything, and what Bonecrusher hates, he destroys. He hates this planet, and all it's inhabitants. He hates the autobots for getting in his way. He even hates Megatron and the other decepticons; the only reason he sats with them is because Megatron scares him. Bonecrusher lives for the day when he's the only one left standing atop a pile of smoking rubble and shattered robots.

hmmm, guess i was wrong about ppl beating me lol. i just seem to be having that kinda luck lately. anyway, thats verbatim.

bonecrusher's packaging... here i'll type it out for ya... which i'm sure somebody will have already posted by the time i get this posted but i'll do it anyway

Bonecrusher hates everything, and what Bonecrusher hates, he destroys. He hates this planet, and all it's inhabitants. He hates the autobots for getting in his way. He even hates Megatron and the other decepticons; the only reason he sats with them is because Megatron scares him. Bonecrusher lives for the day when he's the only one left standing atop a pile of smoking rubble and shattered robots.

hmmm, guess i was wrong about ppl beating me lol. i just seem to be having that kinda luck lately. anyway, thats verbatim.

O'rly?

"If you must know, Megatron, the only reason i sats with you this evening, is because, quite frankly - I phear you. Yes, you heard me right. now could you please pass the peas."

Thanks, they dont put bios on the packages here, too many languages

Blackout

Blackout is the largest of the Decepticons. Most often seen looming silently over the right shoulder of Megatron, he is his leaders hound. He pursues any target he is given with relentless efficiency, allowing nothing to stop him in his task. Those who defy him beware: his rage knows no bounds. He will fill the air with fire and burn the land clear to take his revenge. Paired with his minion Scorponok, he is a dangerous and deadly foe.

Scorponok

Scorponok is barely what the other transformers would even call alive. His core programming is only a tiny bit more complex than pure instinct, in most things, he acts almost entirely as an animal. He never speaks, and lives only to hunt and destroy. Unlike most of his fellow robots he prefers his alternate mode with it's energized stinger and drill-claws to his robot mode. Capable of burrowing through solid earth at nearly eighty miles per hour, he can be a terrifying opponent as he springs suddenly upon his target in a shower of dirt from the ground.

There was a line on the LUNCHABLES website which sums JAZZ up, SUBLIGHT SPEEDS IN VEHICLE MODE.

*walks across room*

That was sublight speeds...

And as light can be slowed to 15mph..

Archived