Transformers The Game Opening Cinematic in HD

Ultimatetransfan

want...

that little bit with frenzy at the start was cool but i have to wonder why the buildings wernt falling down with prime jumping on the roof tops

want...

that little bit with frenzy at the start was cool but i have to wonder why the buildings wernt falling down with prime jumping on the roof tops

Shock obsorbtion in his feet. + I think you can park a Semi on a roof top without the building calapsing.

++ It wouldn't have looks so cool if his feet were falling into ppl's bedrooms.

Downloaded, but the sound is iffy - can hardly hear Prime (tried on QT & WMV)

Looks good, tho

Same here- Prime's voice is barely audible. Had I not already seen this (not in HD) on the official site, I wouldn't have had a clue what he was saying.

Downloaded, but the sound is iffy - can hardly hear Prime (tried on QT & WMV)

Looks good, tho

Same here- Prime's voice is barely audible. Had I not already seen this (not in HD) on the official site, I wouldn't have had a clue what he was saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7qtb7g5p70

fix'd

I hope the game is good.. there has yet to be a true "good" transformers game.. and I don't consider the Armada one that great being you couldn't choose to play a Decepticon, or for that matter, anyone else other than Red alert, Optimus Prime and Hot Shot.

A Good idea would be to have additional characters be unlockable and stuff.

I hope the game is good.. there has yet to be a true "good" transformers game.. and I don't consider the Armada one that great being you couldn't choose to play a Decepticon, or for that matter, anyone else other than Red alert, Optimus Prime and Hot Shot.

A Good idea would be to have additional characters be unlockable and stuff.

Do you know that G1 Optimus Prime, Megatron and Jazz are unlockable and so playable ? That's a great bonus :thumb

Archived