Anybody falling for the Prime two pack?

Bizzmoff

I saw the 1984-2007 Optimus Prime two pack today at an out of town Wal*Mart. I can't decide if super simple Deluxe Prime is worth the $18 bucks alone 'casue I'm certainly not buying it for DVD Prime... they couldn't give those things away :tdown

Perhaps these will hit clearance soon just like the Prime/Megatron DVD pack did... :schin

Had I not owned Classics Prime yet, I would have liked it. But then again, I would have opened the box and away goes the entire point of the two-pack.

I didn't pick up the 2-pack, as I haven't seen it, and already have the Classics Prime. I liked Classics Prime just fine, and I felt the pack with him and Megs was easily worth $20. Back on topic, I did pick up FAB Optimus (same Pptimus as in the leader for the ages pack), and he is pretty neat. The transformation is uber simple, obviously. However, this is a bit of a nice change after fiddling with Robo-vision Prime and Voyager Ironhide. (Complicated transformations aren't bad, per se, it's just nice to be able to swap modes quickly.) All in all, I felt that FAB Prime was certainly worth the $10 and was a decent representation of movie Prime!

Nope- it isn't worth $20. FAB Prime isn't a bad figure, but it's not worth paying for a two-pack version when I have the awesomely superior Robovision version.

... Yes. But I havn't found one yet.

The Megatron from the two pack is a pretty good toy if you find one on sale. His feet can be attached either way - one way looks better in robot mode and the other way works better for tank mode.

Voyager Robovision Prime and Classics Voyager Prime would make a hell of a better two pack. Just IMO.

Archived