Why do the Autobots have animal faces/heads

ROSEDOGGYDOG

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prime's "nose part of the face plate" reminded me of a beak at first too, but overall it rocks and I can easily not think of him as bird-y.

Optimus Prime has the Bird thing going on with his beak.

That's it. I'm STILL not seeing this, and it's not like this is the first time it's been said. I demand to see IMAGES showing what the HELL people are talking about. Side by side, let's go. Drawn lines, whatever. Just show me either ONE image of Prime with a clear bird beak, or find me one image of a bird with a FACE PLATE.

Look here...

CAAA CAAAAW

Then here...

CAAA CAAAAW

Then go back to the first one.

...and Goki I don't know what I'm looking for in your pics. The Autobot movie figs box art/toy heads looks animalistic. Your pic of Ratchet I think only helps that, snot - check, tusk - check.

Maybe its just a nod at Animorphs instead?

GENIUS.

Archived