Autobot Actors Art Contest

MR Optimus Prime

• 3 weeks later...

So let me get this right

They want us to draw all 5 figures as the vehicals they have shown us further down on the page - So that means same colour as that vehical or can we change the colour of the vehicals ????

Then we have to draw all 5 figures in bot mode ????

Sorry i just dont understand the rules as am a bit slow you see lol and i just wanna double check i got them right

So let me get this right

They want us to draw all 5 figures as the vehicals they have shown us further down on the page - So that means same colour as that vehical or can we change the colour of the vehicals ????

Then we have to draw all 5 figures in bot mode ????

Sorry i just dont understand the rules as am a bit slow you see lol and i just wanna double check i got them right

You must draw all 5 Mediabots in robot and vehicle mode. You can make 2 separate entries if you like so they are not so crowded. All pictures must be toy accurate. You have to COLOR them like the star cars. Example: Beachcomber must be painted like Speed Buggy in robot and vehicle mode, but none of Beachcomber's parts can be modified. You are only allowed to re-color the original bots.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived