The Movie Sucks!

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

I think it's safe to say that that geek is still a virgin.

Why do people always resort to the "never been laid..." comment when they want to cut someone down? :tflaugh

Isn't that a self-admission that you probably don't get laid much either if you are measuring others by it?

Come on, look at the Guy, He's still dressing like a jedi. Hows He gonna get laid looking like that? As for your other comment, I'm doing alright. :boogie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's safe to say that that geek is still a virgin.

Why do people always resort to the "never been laid..." comment when they want to cut someone down? :tflaugh

Isn't that a self-admission that you probably don't get laid much either if you are measuring others by it?

It's cause the poon tang or Nosecone are at the basis of everything we want in life in some form or another. Or that's how it seems. So getting more sex makes you better than say the other dude not getting any cooch at the moment.

It's cause the poon tang or Nosecone are at the basis of everything we want in life in some form or another. Or that's how it seems. So getting more sex makes you better than say the other dude not getting any cooch at the moment.

Exactly, not just humans but all life on Earth has only one purpose: To breed. When you accuse a human of failing to get laid, it's like accusing a fireman of failing to put out fires.

^

Donnie Darko'D

Also stop saying stupid Blot.

Exactly, not just humans but all life on Earth has only one purpose: To breed. When you accuse a human of failing to get laid, it's like accusing a fireman of failing to put out fires.

You can have all the sex you want but if you don't sire any offspring you're a Darwinian failure regardless of poon tang.

Eh, slightly off topic now lads.

Well, I used Yoda to my advantage (probably insulting this Star Wars nerd in the process).

You must unlearn what you have learned.

I told him Spielberg did not say that it was explicitly a G1 movie, but a movie about a boy and his car, which turns out to be an alien robot in the midst of a war with other alien robots.

It's E.T., Transformers style.

Also stop saying stupid Blot.

But then I wouldn't have anything to say.

:rofl

Sorry must have been that time of the month for, er yeah... Actually just say what you need to but in a less convoluted manner. Works for me.

On topic.

I showed this clip to my Brother. Based upon everything already shown trailerwise he honestly can't understand how anyone can Starscream about anything. Especially something as trivial as the flame which look awsome on the LC Prime according to him. He's also a little bitter because as a hardcore Trekkie he can't understand why Paramount can't put in the same effort into the Star Trek franchise. Sure he's excited for the upcoming 11 but that's a long way off.

Seriously I don't think some fans here will never know how good they have it. A non kiddie G1 esque scifi action Summer blockbuster movie with visual effects work actually on par with Jurrassic Park. That is a lot more than I had ever expected so everything on top of what's been seen is a bonus to me. :thumb

Ignoring ignorant crap like this guy's spouting, out of all the comments that I've read from people who actually HAVE seen the movie, ALL the criticisms I've read about this movie have been over really trivial crap which most folks wouldn't give a flying rat's backside about. I've yet to read a SINGLE negative comment about this movie regarding something actually substantial... (-_-)

And I predict that in 9 hours and 5 minutes from now when the movie opens for the general public that we're going to see all these fanboys - like this Jedi geek - who will just refuse to let go of their inner nerd and appreciate the Transformers movie in the context of what it's supposed to be. These kinds of fans - who have ALL already pre-decided that they're going to hate this movie, will end up hating this movie. We're going to see a flood of comments from people Starscreaming about the most unimportant trivial crap about why they hate this movie and therefore it totally sucks.

One good comment I read from another fan who has seen the movie is that the story is very much in the same spirit as the G1 cartoon, only no where near as corny/campy/blatantly ridiculous as the G1 cartoon.

If you think of the writing quality of the G1 comics and the G1 cartoon, this movie slots somewhere in between - not quite as good as the comics, but a lot better than the cartoon - and as quoted before, the movie really does carry the basic spirit and essence of G1, which is what you would expect from a live action movie intended for a general audience; it's not pure G1 (it's not meant to be), but it carries G1's spirit.

Holy crap I just saw the running time for this thing on one of the RC reviews.

143 minutes long. :P

So much for it only being a mere two hours.

The third act must be hella huge because according to the adaptation comic that's where a majority of it occures.

Still plenty of action going outside of that though.

Also the same reviewer commented the extensive action sequences/stunt work got pretty repitetive/boring by the movies end. Definitely not an action fan I guess. :tflaugh

Archived