The Movie Sucks!

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These kind of people WILL hate the movie because they simply cannot let go of their inner nerd. The movie is meant for a general public audience, not for hardcore nerdish fanboys.

Of ALL the negative comments I've read from those who've seen the movie, they're all about really little, trivial, anally-retentive, insignificant CRAP that most people wouldn't give a Powerglide about. Stuff that I don't give a Blot about, and you all know that my Outback retention is so great, that there's a loud popping sound each time I get up off the toilet seat!

But yeah... so long as you can let go of your inner nerd and take this movie in the context that it's meant to be - i.e. a Hollywood action movie for a general audience - then you'll enjoy it.

And if a massive geek like me can let go of my inner nerd, anyone can! But those who continue to bag this movie are simply refusing to let go and accept it in its proper context.

If you KNOW you're the kind of person who just can't let go - save your money and don't watch it. If you've already decided that you're going to hate this movie, then you go watch it, and then you hop online to Starscream to everyone about how you hated it and "right" you were for pre-hating it... well, then you're just being a massive wanker, and more importantly - BAY HAS YOUR MONEY, so who's the real idiot? :P

I got to see the movie for free, and I loved it! I even got a pass to see it a second time for free (the joys of attending special premieres). :P

Rub it in Goki... Rub it in :tflaugh

he should drop his Night Viper and his Outback retention and get out of the house.

it's guys like this that stalk people and send death threats

Wow someone who actually puts Transformers fans as well as Starwars fan to shame. Probably a Trekkie too.

If I were to bother with a Youtube vid it's simply be 60 second STFU & grown the Powerglide up to a majority of them. Who really Powerglideing cares if Prime has flame & Bumblebee is Camaro. It's a movie for Summer 2007 not December 86 or whenever the hell the first one came out. I love how this guy actually believes Transformers 86 is going to turn out being a better movie in the end. Maybe he likes it better but that doesn't make it a better movie. You know your a lost cause when fricking flames on the side of a truck is all you can still see after the numerous kickass tv spots/snippets of giant Powerglideing robots battling each other on a busy freeway. That shot of Prime/Bonecrusher tumbling over the overpass is unlike anything any of us have ever seen in a live action movie setting. Bonecrushers transformation/excecution alone is just OMFG amazing.

Thank Primus I killed & gutted my inner fanboy long ago or I too wouldn't be able to see past the flames/Camaro.

Archived