Taste the espionage

tentagil

Well I've actually been posting about this guy on a few other forums, so some people may have seen the WIP elsewhere. But now he's done so showing it off in places I missed with the progress shots.

Not going ot post the whole Gallery here, jsut a few pics and a link if you want to check out the rest.

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

And a link to the full Gallery on my site. I've got my Dragstrip and a custom character named Tumbler on there as well. Need to do new shoots of some of my older guys and put them up as well.

Punch Counterpunch Gallery

Critques, comments, let me know what you think people.

can i borrow your idea, that is sweet! :thumb :drool

hmm. I thought I wrote something in here yesterday. hmm.

well, what I thought I wrote in here read something like,

"nice dude. I like it when folks tackle the more obscure characters. I have a lot on my table these days but I might have to put this guy in the rotation."

as a suggestion, I would making some of the orange parts yellow. if, you're going for the g1 look.

and his thighs were black. this is just me being picky though tentagil.

It looks great. Nice work!

hmm. I thought I wrote something in here yesterday. hmm.

well, what I thought I wrote in here read something like,

"nice dude. I like it when folks tackle the more obscure characters. I have a lot on my table these days but I might have to put this guy in the rotation."

as a suggestion, I would making some of the orange parts yellow. if, you're going for the g1 look.

and his thighs were black. this is just me being picky though tentagil.

It looks great. Nice work!

I though about dying the thighs black, but I liked the break up of the colors with the Orange there better. And he never really had any yellow on him that i recall. The headmasters version was a straight toy model which has no yellow. And the Rebirth animation model doesn't have any either that I recall.

That is too cool! I love what you did with him. ^_^

Archived