Hotspot17's Collection

Hotspot17

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeing your location... I guess you got a bunch of that from Tom...

Nope. I got all this stuff before Tom started to sell his stuff. Besides, I like my stuff better. :tflaugh

Nice collection!!!

But can you tell me more about the DragStrip?? I have never seen this...

Apparently it's a rare toy that came from a cereal company in the UK. I don't think it's worth a lot but is hard to get. It was from a good friend, Bumblerod. :tfgrin

blackzarakbigpoweredstarvictorygifs.jpg

My Botcon Haul. It's not very big but this was the only stuff I was really interested in.

DSC01541.jpg

Thanks Elrod!

DSC01542.jpg

Glad I could help.

Oh, and we need to talk Dinokings it looks like.

Elrod,

I'll try to call you Friday night. It's the only night I'm allow to stay up late now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most recent haul for this month...

GaurdCity.jpg

Blades is busted but I can easily replace the propeller.

BrowningMIB.jpg

PhoenixandDowloas.jpg

Hightowerandairwave.jpg

I might as well start getting those deluxe insecticons. :redface2:

BarrageMIB.jpg

Archived