Which one is the best Beast Wars toy?

Dinobot Leader

Myself I love the fuzors...And the best one Was Tigerhawk...

Uh! Dinobot TM2 was awesome!!!I need it...

Yeah I thought Silverbolt was pretty cool too but im not sure which was my favorite but i know TM Rattrap is up there.

the TM2 Megatron Dragon is the best transmetal, the best fuzor....Ouickstrike maybe?

Yeah! I got him! he's incredible... :clap

i have all of the beast wars/machines figs, IMO the best beast wars figs are TM tarantulas (my probably all time favorite) and ape primal without a doubt.

out of machines its definnately both jetstorm molds.... now i got my exclusive jetsorm painnted as cyclonus when i went to botcon and thats up there in my top 5 of all time amazing fig..

lots of people seem to like the Jetstorm/ sonic attack jet/ Stormjet/ Jhiaxus/ Skywarp/ Sunstorm repaint...he's cool, i guess...lots of articulation and features.

Archived