Reasons for purists to like Movie Prime

Valandar

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about;

BECAUSE HE IS A FRICKEN OPTIMUS PRIME THAT IS ABOUT AS G1 AS HE POSSIBLY CAN BE?!?!?!

I think seeing his character in the movie will clear that right up.

I don't get the angst over a Transformer looking different than before...... ya know, think about that for a second and stuff

how about;

BECAUSE HE IS A FRICKEN OPTIMUS PRIME THAT IS ABOUT AS G1 AS HE POSSIBLY CAN BE?!?!?!

I think seeing his character in the movie will clear that right up.

I don't get the angst over a Transformer looking different than before...... ya know, think about that for a second and stuff

:tflaugh Silly Pete, TRANSFORMERS FANS DON'T LIKE THINGS THAT Tra... CHANGE!!!!!

My problem with Movie Megatron is just that he exists to be an imposing figure that gets his tailpipe handed to him.

how is this different from any other megatron ever? Plus, please put any spoilers in spoiler tags.

I see *no* reason at all why anyone would have a problem with movie Megatron. He's in his Cybertronian form; even if he ended up scanning a Walther P-38 at the end of the movie, he's still not going to look like G1 Megs prior to that point anyway.

Agrees. :thumb

Also - about Prime, he and Jazz are pretty super-G1 and still designed to fit in the movie. I don't see how Prime is any different in design aesthetic than any other movie Transformers. Prime has the same overall armor placement, head design panels, and moving segmented parts.

Movie Prime kicks ass. Especialy the toys.

Archived