Transformers

Big Grim

Amazon will probably have the trades listed at some point, along with the barnes & noble website and the boarders website.

Haven't a clue about if they'll be translated.

Thanks, man :thumb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it that prequel comic adaptions are always better than the movie adaptions cuz that was the same for the TMNT comics as well. The prequels were great in both story telling and art, but not so for the movie adaption. Ah well...

To be fair, if they went back and made a film version of the prequal comic, it would probably be better too.

Whenever I read movie adapts (like the TFTM, TMNT, or TF07), they always feel like the movie on fast forward.

I felt the same way when I read the movie adaptions of the X-Men movies for example. You're probably right, we're comparing the movie adaption to the movie itself, where as the prequels ARE the source material

• 2 weeks later...

Just like the IDW comic adaptation of the 86 animated movie, the new one feels like a rushed version of the film.

well, at least we now (kinda) know what became of barricade.

Just like the IDW comic adaptation of the 86 animated movie, the new one feels like a rushed version of the film.

word :thumb

Hey, did you guys hear that there's gonna be a comic mini-series that serves as a sequel to the movie called "The Search for Starscream" and another prequel comic as well.

word :thumb

Hey, did you guys hear that there's gonna be a comic mini-series that serves as a sequel to the movie called "The Search for Starscream" and another prequel comic as well.

I had no idea. Now my interest is piqued

That sounds like good news, but if the movie sequal ignores the comic sequal, it'll be a little irratating.

Just dont tell Xbob.. >_>

Was rooting around on IDW and not only is Ramjet getting his own Spotlight, but it looks like they are using the Classics design and apparently it ties in with the TF/Avengers crossover..

Very interesting:

http://forum.idwpublishing.com/viewtopic.p...cd6f0b6f981914e

Yeah, Ramjet makes his debut in the Avengers crossover.

As for the sequel, I imagine it'll be like the Clone Wars cartoon. Something that takes place between films that you don't have to be aware of to get the next film, but would still be a good idea to check out.

Archived