metalformer's Collection

metalformer

Hola:

Here's a pic of my Optimus Primes collection. "Primes" is not a typo, is plural. It consists of: Powermaster Optimus (Re-issued), Laser Rod OP (I call him Laser Prime), Hero Prime, MW OP (if the mouth were covered, it would be a PRIME bot!), RiD Prime/Fire Convoy (For me they're the freaking same), and Armada Deluxe OP (a.k. Mini-Prime. :P)

Obvious abscents on this pics are: G1 Prime (will I EVER get one... at affordable prices?), Action Master, Optimus Primal (I REFUSE to call him OPTIMUS), Armada (Large) and Energon (BROKE :tfsad ).

Enough whinning......... loging off

~ MetalFormer

post-29-1077407597.jpg

Hola:

Here's a pic of my Optimus Primes collection. "Primes" is not a typo, is plural. It consists of: Powermaster Optimus (Re-issued), Laser Rod OP (I call him Laser Prime), Hero Prime, MW OP (if the mouth were covered, it would be a PRIME bot!), RiD Prime/Fire Convoy (For me they're the freaking same), and Armada Deluxe OP (a.k. Mini-Prime. :P)

Obvious abscents on this pics are: G1 Prime (will I EVER get one... at affordable prices?), Action Master, Optimus Primal (I REFUSE to call him OPTIMUS), Armada (Large) and Energon (BROKE :tfsad ).

Enough whinning......... loging off

~ MetalFormer

Sounds like you have a nice Optimus Prime collection, but where is the pic?

I would really love to see you collection as I am a big prime fan, primal is really prime…but I think one of the first primal figures had a face that looked like prime…I didn’t really like the beast mode paint scheme(realistic – yes, good looking – no).

It came out in the universe line and most people didn’t like it but I kinda didn’t the colors worked better than the original colors….thought I would have went with a white paint scheme that would have kinda mirrored Lio convoys paint scheme. :thumb

Ah boyd...you add in the pic after I made my post about where tha pic was....anyways nice prime collection. :thumb

I realized the pic was missing AFTER posting! :tftounge Thanks for your commenti. Will post more later! :clap

Hola:

Here I am showing off my VEHICON collection. I have everything but Megatron, Scavenger, Thrust, Motorcycle Drone and Megatron Megabolt).

Though I am not 100% satisfied with the designs (either G1 or RiD Car Brothers designs for me!), I like these a lot more than the Maximals! I had several chances to buy but skipped.

post-29-1077688057.jpg

Hola:

Check this out. I bout this last January. A KO of Targetmaster Decepticon Quake. I've never owned the original so I don't know how much accurate it is, but it certainly looks like the real thing. BTW, it came with another robot (a Gundam look-alike). These KOs are certainly "interesting"!

post-29-1077689509.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I have NO idea who the heck that is. Interesting though.

His name is Quake. He was a targetmaster Decepticon that came in 1988. The legit version came with two Targetmaster partners ('Tiptop' and 'Heater'). You can see pictures of the real Quake here:

http://www.tfu.info/1988/Decepticon/Quake/quake.htm

I bought this fake/bootleg earlier this year on a local pharmacy. It is one of those items you can only find on pharmacies and discount stores.

What is odd in my opinion is that the toy was chosen to be "faked" because he was not one of the main characters. On top of that he was packaed with a Gundam like black robot (see the picture attached) The logic behind this combo escapes me but is sure a source of inspiration for mecha/sci-fi stories. ^_^

~ Meal Former

post-29-1079838409.jpg

Archived