Help me fix Movie Ironhide's Knees

Hunter Rose

My Ironhide has a horrible time standing up. If i bend his knees/ankles at all - his automorph kicks in and he collapses.

add to that his swivel right above the knees is very loose, and his backpack - and you end up with a character who likes to fall backwards

A LOT!

Any suggestions?

Also anyone have a Digi or plans on making him red -with Alt-skid's head?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine was fine as well, but I have heard that a good fix for joints is a little clear nail polish on the friction areas.

as for the digibash, I can do one. I'll take a few pics of my ironhide and do a digibash. I'm curious to see what it would look like red anyway.

wha? removing Ironhide's head? I am at a loss as HOW you would remove the it... Is there a screw underneath?

wha? removing Ironhide's head? I am at a loss as HOW you would remove the it... Is there a screw underneath?

there is, but it's not that hard. all you have to do is use a long pocket screwdriver to reach up through the opening at the bottom of his back with the head about half way folded down. I removed it when I detail painted mine.

anyway here is a digi-bash. I may do an alt-mode shot later.

ironhidevd7.th.jpg

there is, but it's not that hard. all you have to do is use a long pocket screwdriver to reach up through the opening at the bottom of his back with the head about half way folded down. I removed it when I detail painted mine.

ironhidevd7.th.jpg

guljackulate.gif

:drool

guljackulate.gif

Mine has no leg problems either...the only issue is his waist, which doesn't peg in all the way flat- which seems to be a trend in the movie figures

And wow...the red is okayish, but that head? Geez! :puke

ironhidevd7.th.jpg

guljackulate.gif

:drool

guljackulate.gif

lol. glad you like it.

If I had the 20 bucks to spair for another ironhide I would seriously do this. It wouldn't be hard with that paint scheme too.

Archived