Things we wish were within the TF movie

AutobotMarine

Glad Freefall666 isn't part of the production/writing crew because that would suck.

Oh wait wrong thread.

Uh, I guess it would have been cool to see how Ravage would have been approached. Preceptor also would have been neat to see in movie design.

*RUNS*

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Upon my list consists of:

Megatron's voice being played by David Kaye

Prime having both a trailer, and possibly a supermode

Hotshot (I honestly like that character)

Hot female transformers

Jetfire

Soundwave

Thundercracker

Possibly having Gary Chalk possess a voice role within this film, if he's not Prime

Only a few powerlinking TF's here and there. But nothing as excessive as TF: Energon

The Matrix of Leadership

List what you wish were within the TF film. ;)

Sorry Man, and this is My opinion. Anyways the only thing on that list I could agree with is Soundwave. As for the rest, no way.

Upon my list consists of:

Megatron's voice being played by David Kaye

Prime having both a trailer, and possibly a supermode

Hotshot (I honestly like that character)

Hot female transformers

Jetfire

Soundwave

Thundercracker

Possibly having Gary Chalk possess a voice role within this film, if he's not Prime

Only a few powerlinking TF's here and there. But nothing as excessive as TF: Energon

The Matrix of Leadership

List what you wish were within the TF film. ;)

Sorry Man, and this is My opinion. Anyways the only thing on that list I could agree with is Soundwave. As for the rest, no way.

Thundercracker gets no love??

• 2 weeks later...
i could do without power linking in any toy line ever again. to much suffered from that gimmick.

i dont need kaye voicing megs, but i just dont see weaving as megs. other than that im liking what i see so far.

Whom do you see voicing Megs then?

Hugo Weaving's Megatron voice Powerglideing RULES! :) With all due respect to their respective work in the cartoons, I'm glad they didn't hire Welker or Kaye... I fan-fap over my two favourite Megatron lines from the movie which are:

"You fail me yet again, Starscream!"

- and the other's in my sig. ;)

I would have read more of the comics if I could have gotten them consistently.

I know the feeling. A comic was a rarity in my childhood and I'd never get consecutive issues so couldn't get into the storylines.

I used to visit my newsagent on a regular basis. The US issues were easier to collect than the UK ones because it was easier to make monthly visits compared to weekly ones - it was also easier to save up money to buy comics on a monthly basis than on a weekly basis too. But I usually read the UK issues off other friends and I've since accumulated a healthy collection of UK issues anyway. :P Collecting the comics became a LOT easier when I discovered comic stores and started up my first standing order - which of course meant that I was guaranteed to get issues reserved for me on a regular basis so that I would never miss out.

Heh... ironically I still buy my current IDW comics from the same comic store where I used to buy my G1 and G2 comics from as a kid. In fact, it's the same standing order box that I started all those years ago. Of course, the staff are all different but hey... ;)

Archived