YOU can save my MP-Convoy!

Ra88

Alright, so sue me if this is in the wrong topic, but I don't care because this is a SOS! This night, I asked my -censored- little brother (11) to put my MP-Convoy away, and he SMACKED it on the table. Now the kneehinge is busted, and I need your help on repairing it! Here are the symptoms:

-When you hold him vertical into the air, his lower legs falls down

-When you bend his knee the center immediately folds out, instead of it staying put unless you bend it further

I will try and post some pics when I get ahold of a digicam, but I REALLY need your help on this!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what was your reaction after he did that????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Let's just say it involved a knife, a rope and a horse and leave it at that.

Alright, I fixed him up with some miracle ducktape, but let me give you a couple of warnings:

-DON'T bend his knees to much to see the inner workings, because that's a mayor stresspoint.

-DON'T let him kick rapidly, another mayor stresspoints.

And last, but CERTAINLY not least:

-DON'T LET YOUR BROTHER TOUCH IT!!!

Now seriously folks. Despite what Takara says, this figure is NOT a toy. I asked a friend of mine (who has the Hasbro version) if he discovered the same flaw, but up until now, he didn't (and he has his longer then me). So if you want a toy, go for 20th OP. If you want a display figure, take MP-C. It's sad, but it's the only solution. :tdown

Now seriously folks. Despite what Takara says, this figure is NOT a toy. I asked a friend of mine (who has the Hasbro version) if he discovered the same flaw, but up until now, he didn't (and he has his longer then me). So if you want a toy, go for 20th OP. If you want a display figure, take MP-C. It's sad, but it's the only solution. :tdown

thanks for the info on the durability issue, i have a 2 yr old daughter, a cat, and another on the way ( :clap ) so i was dead set on shunning the 20th op and holding out for MP, but maybe i'll invest in 20th op.

a little off the subject, but has anyone noticed that the alternators seem more durable than the binaltechs?

Archived