The store exclusives, now in one easy thread.

Heat Guy

As far as I know, Ultimate BB isn't out yet. I've seen Unleased Bumblebee everywhere, though.

TRU's website (from my Chicago-area home, anyway) shows Ultimate BB as shipping on 9/15 IIRC if you pre-order now:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?p...rentPage=search

(I hope that works.) $100. I would have thought OP would have been a natural for the first Ultimate figure...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You forgot the Costco Exclusive Prime with Legends Figures. I haven't heard much about it since a Costco employee first sent in a tip to I believe Seibertron.com, but it is in the Costco computer--I had a Coscto drone look it up for me, and Prime's in there for 34.99 with multiple legends figures, but no one knows exactly when he'll be in stock.

Is that Voyager Prime or Leader? Leader OP at that price would be insane-ane-ane! How many Legends figs does it come with? No web link? I'm looking for some Legends to be a little closer to scale with Blackout that anything else there is right now. Thx!

Also, I too saw the Cullen Voice Changer mask at Walmart, alongside the Chalk version.

-Gus

When I had them look it up in the computer, it said "Leader Class Prime w/ Legends Figures," with a price of $34.99. They do pride themselves on giving big discounts at Costco, but this really is just about the sickest deal out there. My guess is that it won't hit shelves until almost movie time, because Has will want to try and capture as much profit from regular retail as it can before it starts such significant discounts.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any updates to this list?

From what I can gather:

(updated)

Sam's Club:

Jazz vs Bonecrusher & Brawl

Target:

Robo-Vision Voyager Optimus Prime

3" Titanium 3-pack (Protoform Prime, Truck mode Prime, Robot mode Prime)

G1 redeco of Movie Jazz

G1 redeco of Voyager Starscream

Arcee (repaint of Energon Arcee)

Cybertron Hardtop repaint

Energon Signal Flare repaint

Armorhide (repaint of Cybertron Armorhide)

Air Raid (repaint of Energon Skyblast)

Elita-One (repaint of Energon Arcee)

Energon Skyblast repaint

Energon Strongarm repaint

Cybertron Clocker repaint

Toys 'R Us:

Decepticon Desert Attack (Blackout & Scorponok)

Walmart:

Leader of the Ages - Optimus Prime (FAB Prime & Classics 2-pack Prime)

Robot Heroes - Decepticon Sneak Attack (5 pack of Prime/Cliffjumper/Mirage/Megs/Skywarp)

First Encounter (Bumblebee & Barricade)

=====

Unconfirmed by me:

08' Bumblebee & Voyager Optimus Prime (TRU, perhaps?)

=====

Thanks to trench and flamewavex. :thumb

Unconfirmed by me:

08' Bumblebee & Voyager Optimus Prime

G1 redeco of Voyager Starscream

Like G1 movie Jazz, G1 movie Starscream is a Target exclusive.

'09 Bumblebee/Voyager Prime is still unknown - I'm guessing TRU.

I think target may have the entire Transformers movie: scout line exclusively, and there are a couple more than you listed.

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/602-9...p;ref=sr_bx_1_1

total of 9 of them. you missed Skyblast, Strongarm, and Clocker.

Though, you may have just purposely omitted them because they are not target exclusives, in which case, i am a dumbass and am wrong.

I think target may have the entire Transformers movie: scout line exclusively, and there are a couple more than you listed.

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/602-9...p;ref=sr_bx_1_1

total of 9 of them. you missed Skyblast, Strongarm, and Clocker.

Though, you may have just purposely omitted them because they are not target exclusives, in which case, i am a dumbass and am wrong.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about those, so I'll toss them in the list for now. :P

So Target's getting TWO repaints of the same Energon Skyblast figure? Whoop-dee-doo.

Da~amn. Target's getting a gazillion exclusives, at this point. Which doesn't help me, since there are no Target stores in Canada... :(

Archived