unicron

joyboy

anyone remembered the prototype of BW Unicron? THAT should have been released instead of the one we have now >_<

Anyways, the lowest I have seen on unicron was at Target, they were selling it for 14.00 on clearance. (sigh... I got it when it 1st came out 49.99... sigh...)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have two unicrons/ armada and energon

BOW BEFORE THE POWER OF UNICRONS..

He is definitely an awesome figure. The only problem wiht him is he's impossible to open. It took me about an hour to get him open and out of the twist ties. It was crazy. But it was well worth it. :tflaugh

imagine my horror when after spending all that time opening him (BTW, nail clippers work wonders on the twisty ties), i found him sans wing-spines. Nope. gone. not in there. GRRR!!

of course the problem is solved at this point but man was i steamed that day.

Oh yeah he's awesome. Awesome with a capital everything. Definetly get him if you got the money, no doubt. The only TF I would say is superior to him right now is MP Prime, so...

:pfx

Archived