20th vs Movie OP

DragonX76

I know that Movie Prime is a smaller scale, but the truck modes are such similar sized pieces of plastic (and some metal) that when I got to the side-by-side robot shot, I unexpectedly LOLed big time.

Fantastic pics Dragon. :thumb

Nice to finally see some size comparisons.

Interesting how his alt mode is in scale with MP Prime but his bot mode is so much shorter.

To my knowledge LC Prime is even shorter than battle mode Cy bertron Prime.

Will still buy if I eventually get the chance. :thumb

Fantastic pics Dragon. :thumb

Nice to finally see some size comparisons.

Interesting how his alt mode is in scale with MP Prime but his bot mode is so much shorter.

To my knowledge LC Prime is even shorter than battle mode Cy bertron Prime.

Will still buy if I eventually get the chance. :thumb

the alt modes are out of scale, cab-over trucks are usually smaller than the long nosed trucks. the best thing to compare is the windows and the cab height in comparison to the height of the trailer.

but do notice how ridiculously small the wheels and tires are on 20th Prime. My guess is the scale was sacrificed for the robot mode.

I have both toys as well and really prefer LC Movie Prime's Truck mode. Much more accurate.

Even though the trailer is kinda big for LP, it strangely works. Thanks for the comparison shots!

Thought that there wouldn't be much difference in truck mode. It's impressive just how differently scaled they are. I was expecting Movie Prime to be much bigger only because I saw what Hasbro was using for the hands.

Archived