Alpha Trion

RIKKOMBA

Hi, I couldn't resist, so I got myself a test shot Alpha Trion,.

I've read in several places all kinds of things, such as "it's a custom", "loosely built" and so on.

So, I can say:

-it's the American mold of VP that's been used, so wings and sword were bent even before me opening the box. They can be straightened but my A3 wasn't as nice as the one shown in pictures weeks ago;

-colors are darker than I expected, actually the most striking one is... white;

-its minicon is probably one of the best ones ever, with golden details over A3's colors;

-plastic quality is the same as with my other VPs, I didn't find any issue, except for the stupid rubber; the left wings won't open at 180 degrees, as it happend with my CGFVP, the repaint;

-its Cyber Key is always the same, with a stupid layer of gold covering all symbols; it's made of purple plastic; the circuitry on the back is white. Better than Cybertron VP's;

-this is not a custom, is not a loose prototype or a product missing anything; unless it comes with some mysterious accessories, I'd say this is as good as "mint in opened bag";

it's so cool that it's very stupid for it to be an exclusive, as with Classic Seekers. Sadness, d'oh;

new head is even cooler than in pictures, it's a little small in general but not that much.

I made a review here, enjoy:

http://comicsnexus.insidepulse.com/article...lpha-trion.html

:thumb

Yeah I got one too, and have the same problem with the left wing. But it is a great fig and I am glad to have it in my collection.

Yeah I got one too, and have the same problem with the left wing. But it is a great fig and I am glad to have it in my collection.

Can I ask you how was it packaged? Mine had a layer of something all around it, so tight I think it made the wings bend.

so are these going to be mass produced?

so are these going to be mass produced?

I haven't the slightest idea. It seems it's going to be one of the attendee exclusives at BotCon, so its quantity should be in the 500-1000 range, more 500 than 1000 I think.

Can I ask you how was it packaged? Mine had a layer of something all around it, so tight I think it made the wings bend.

In a a plastic bag with newspaper filing the box. It has problems due the rubber that wraps around the pin. Its to thick and it won't fit in the opening to allow the wing to open wide.

Archived