Prime: 28' tall

Ironhide: 26' tall

Ratchet: 24' tall

Bumblebee: 16' tall

Jazz: 14' tall

Megatron: 34' tall

Starscream: 32' tall

Frenzy: Human size

But what are the heights of Bonecrusher, Brawl, Blackout and Barricade (the last of whom I am assuming is about Bumblebee's height).

Hmm...reading that last bit, more than half the Decepticon names start with the letter "B".

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm...reading that last bit, more than half the Decepticon names start with the letter "B".

Well those decepticons are mostly generic characters so it makes sense that Hasbro would simply name them alphabetically instead of putting some effort into it.

I know the following heights of some of the characters

But what are the heights of Bonecrusher, Brawl, Blackout and Barricade (the last of whom I am assuming is about Bumblebee's height).

Supposedly - the heights have been modified to:

Prime - 31 ft tall

Ironhide 26 ft tall

Ratchet 23 ft tall

Bumblebee - 16 ft tall

Jazz - 13 ft tall

Megatron - 38 ft tall

Starscream - 38 ft tall

Blackout - 38-40 ft tall

Brawl - 30-32 ft tall

Bonecrusher - 28-30 ft tall

Barricade - 16 ft tall

Frenzy - 5 ft tall

Some have been confirmed here or there, but most have been guestimated. But it is apparent that Prime and Megs heights were increased, so was Frenzy's.

Well those decepticons are mostly generic characters so it makes sense that Hasbro would simply name them alphabetically instead of putting some effort into it.

Better than a sea of S names like we always get. Bunch of B's instead of say, Starscream, Shockwave, Skywarp, Soundwave, Scrapper, and Swindle.

Better than a sea of S names like we always get. Bunch of B's instead of say, Starscream, Shockwave, Skywarp, Soundwave, Scrapper, and Swindle.

But the letter S is so much more sinister because it's the only letter that's pronouncible by snakes and in most cultures, snakes are believed to be the very embodiment of earthly sin :tftongue

Prime - 31 ft tall

Ironhide 26 ft tall

Ratchet 23 ft tall

Bumblebee - 16 ft tall

Jazz - 13 ft tall

Megatron - 38 ft tall

Starscream - 38 ft tall

Blackout - 38-40 ft tall

Brawl - 30-32 ft tall

Barricade - 16 ft tall

Frenzy - 5 ft tall

Some have been confirmed here or there, but most have been guestimated. But it is apparent that Prime and Megs heights were increased, so was Frenzy's.

Frenzy's height was always human size, and.

Guestimating seems iffy for some of these, namely Blackout and Brawl, considering that Megatron is supposed to be the tallest of all the TFs in the film. And nobody's seen any Hi-Res images of Brawl's robot mode for the film. Just the toy. I'm still probably going to get the deluxe version of the figure. Bonecrusher comes in one size only. The only characters that seem to be probably right are the Autobots and Frenzy. Megatron is from what I've heard taller than Prime, but how does he go from being 4' to 7' taller than Prime.

Oh well. I'll just have to wait for the movie and make guesses, and what not, but luckily they're not making multiple class versions of each character in the film like they are with Prime and Megs (with the exception of the additional Leader Class Brawl).

In the meantime, my figures will come in the way they're released the first time around if not the only way.

Prime - 31 ft tall

Ironhide 26 ft tall

Ratchet 23 ft tall

Bumblebee - 16 ft tall

Jazz - 13 ft tall

Megatron - 38 ft tall

Starscream - 38 ft tall

Blackout - 38-40 ft tall

Brawl - 30-32 ft tall

Barricade - 16 ft tall

Frenzy - 5 ft tall

Guestimating seems iffy for some of these, namely Blackout and Brawl, considering that Megatron is supposed to be the tallest of all the TFs in the film. And nobody's seen any Hi-Res images of Brawl's robot mode for the film. Just the toy. I'm still probably going to get the deluxe version of the figure. Bonecrusher comes in one size only. The only characters that seem to be probably right are the Autobots and Frenzy. Megatron is from what I've heard taller than Prime, but how does he go from being 4' to 7' taller than Prime.

Oh well. I'll just have to wait for the movie and make guesses, and what not, but luckily they're not making multiple class versions of each character in the film like they are with Prime and Megs (with the exception of the additional Leader Class Brawl).

In the meantime, my figures will come in the way they're released the first time around if not the only way.

Frenzy's height was increased by 6-inches, from his originally planned height, so yes he had his height increased.

If I remember right, Prime's height is listed on the lunchables site, but I might be wrong on that. And Megs is taller than Prime by a good margin, thrust me.

Also, Blackout is said to be the biggest Decepticon, now this might only mean in overall bulk, but he is supposed to be close to Megatron's height, if not taller. Brawl's height is a guestimation based on the Tank form itself, but that's the only one without a major reference so you can take that one with a big grain of salt.

But the letter S is so much more sinister because it's the only letter that's pronouncible by snakes and in most cultures, snakes are believed to be the very embodiment of earthly sin :tftongue

Jethuth had a lithp (true thtory)

Prime - 31 ft tall

Ironhide 26 ft tall

Ratchet 23 ft tall

Bumblebee - 16 ft tall

Jazz - 13 ft tall

Megatron - 38 ft tall

Starscream - 38 ft tall

Blackout - 38-40 ft tall

Brawl - 30-32 ft tall

Barricade - 16 ft tall

Frenzy - 5 ft tall

Frenzy's height was increased by 6-inches, from his originally planned height, so yes he had his height increased.

If I remember right, Prime's height is listed on the lunchables site, but I might be wrong on that. And Megs is taller than Prime by a good margin, thrust me.

Also, Blackout is said to be the biggest Decepticon, now this might only mean in overall bulk, but he is supposed to be close to Megatron's height, if not taller. Brawl's height is a guestimation based on the Tank form itself, but that's the only one without a major reference so you can take that one with a big grain of salt.

Hmmm...I didn't know Frenzy's height had been increased by 6 inches.

As for Brawl, I will indeed take that with a big grain of salt. But Blackout makes sense, but they're only making him in Voyager Class size, and I'm looking forward to getting both him and Scorpy so I can use that integration feature (you can hook DLX Scorpy up to Blackout and when you spin Blackout's rotors, Scorpy's pinchers spin.

Prime - 31 ft tall

Ironhide 26 ft tall

Ratchet 23 ft tall

Bumblebee - 16 ft tall

Jazz - 13 ft tall

Megatron - 38 ft tall

Starscream - 38 ft tall

Blackout - 38-40 ft tall

Brawl - 30-32 ft tall

Barricade - 16 ft tall

Frenzy - 5 ft tall

Hmmm...I didn't know Frenzy's height had been increased by 6 inches.

As for Brawl, I will indeed take that with a big grain of salt. But Blackout makes sense, but they're only making him in Voyager Class size, and I'm looking forward to getting both him and Scorpy so I can use that integration feature (you can hook DLX Scorpy up to Blackout and when you spin Blackout's rotors, Scorpy's pinchers spin.

Archived