another good run today*forget 5/2*

tru_Asiatik

a few weeks ago i found wave 1 of the movie toys and

i was lucky enough todays as i made a run this afternoon and got my voyager(ratchet and black out), leader prime, real gear set all 6

my traget robo vision prime and wreckege

they have most if not all the movie toys out @ target

so just to let u know its out there

btw my friend found 3 pallets of tf movie figures(sealed cases) at walmart(on the sale floor) with most of the figs

got to the register and it showed restricted sale

he then asked the manager if its on the floor its for sale

and she responded yes

but when the cashier tolld her it was restricted till 5/2 he walked out empty handed

BOOOO walmart!!!

i have read other post and this seems to be a problem its understandable but its just sux

post-8737-1180347236_thumb.jpg

Is '08 Bumblebee in that mix of deluxes?

no i dont think hes out yet

Obsess much?

only same obsession you have with star wars :P

which i have a more extensive collection than my tf

below is one of my storage cabinets :P

post-8737-1180483082_thumb.jpg

Yousa makin' Pete angry.

However, this gloat-filled news report does serve as proof that that Leader Megatron IS IN WAVE 1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• We ain't done vetting 2024 and here comes the leaked listings for 2025! There are some notable inclusions are the TF ONE itmes, WFC Game, 1986 Devastator, TF7 Apelinq, and some package refreshes, which are joined by the on-going releases for 1986 and Movie sub-lines. . - Read the Full News Story
    • Diving deep into the Transformers 40th Anniversary goodness today, we're taking a look at those little Transformers buddies from Japan, that we have looked at before. Hasbro called them "Decoys", and made them in red or purple faction sets, or as singles packed-in with figures. In Japan, they were called "Keshigomu" aka Keshi figures, made by Takara and Kabaya in different colors, materials, and sculptures. - Read the Full News Story
    • After the views for the TIER #1 Unlock Promo Video, the TF Team is back with an in-hand video showing us all the big and little details for the HasLab RID 2001 Omega Prime. The painted model is shown here along with some compares with the original retail toys as well as the #1 Matrix Blade and #2 Base / Stands Unlocks in the video below. - Read the Full News Story
    • I don't disagree for the most part about Armada Starscream's alt mode. It feels a little unfinished in a way. However, that's what Armada Starscream is. Nothing more, nothing less. If you're doing Armada Starscream, focus on doing Armada Starscream as it is. If you want to change something up then change up the whole thing like those Predaking and Volcanicus combiners. Don't do some half hearted attempt to keep it looking the same while changing too much about it to actually look the same. The whole silhouette is different. It might as well just be Energon Starscream at this point as you buried the Armada design under it.  Say they do make an Energon Starscream mold after this, will they change that now? Where do they go from here changing Armada SS to look like Energon SS when the rest of their Armada and Energon homages have been accurate to the originals. How do they justify this compared to the rest of what they've done so far?
    • Chopshop and Barrage. Windsweeper. Ruckus and Bludgeon. I mean, it was fairly easy to narrow everything down with so many beast modes amongst the different versions of the Mayhem Attack Squad. There's only so many that would make sense given available molds as it was likely they wouldn't do new molds and were barely going to retool anything. My previous ramblings were more wishful thinking than actual picks. Then there's Knock Out. I avoided him just like everyone else seemed to with his last figure. You know, that one that's still on shelves and will be all over Amazon for $12.50 or less even when this version goes up for sale. What else can they do for him outside of a different or new mold? At least Bludgeon has other options. His current figure is a blending of his shell and inner figure. You can go full on either way deco wise (add green and remove orange or add orange and remove green) for another. Maybe even use another mold like a Megatron mold too without it looking weird. Not that we NEED another Siege Megatron mold usage. Oh wait, they can use RiD 2001 Bludgeon's deco. The bright yellow one. See? Bludgeon has options. It won't be the real G1 Knockout as he was half a Micromaster combiner. It won't be Armada Knock Out as he's a Minicon. It won't be Energon Knock Out as he's also a Minicon technically but is the small component to Energon Ultra Magnus. It won't be Speed Stars Knock Out.  It won't be Battle Masters Knockout. It could be RotF Knock Out though. But does anybody really want another Prime Arcee redeco? I kinda like that mold and I sure don't. I mean, they could shoehorn it onto Prowl just like they're doing for Chromia which would make sense in a way as Chromia and RotF Knock Out would've made great retools of each other otherwise as they share the split wheel over the shoulders look. Damn, this is going to be RotF Knock Out from Prime Arcee isn't it? I can totally see that happening now lol. At least it would be better than another Knock Out colored Knock Out. Just like all those Impactor colored Impactors we got. One mold, four similar but different decos, three similar but different heads, two different chests and two different cannons. Or the Jazz colored Jazz we're most likely getting in that five pack. Like, what else are they going to do with that Jazz other than change the translucent plastic to opaque like the rest of the figures seen so far? Oh, is that what this Knock Out is going to be? Just an excuse to release him without the translucent plastic. I haven't had any problems with that mold but people claim they're all prone to breaking. So maybe that's it. Just Knock Out without translucent plastic.  I just don't like being right about Venom though. It should've been Venom with Windsweeper instead of Knockout. Or you know any of the other deluxe figures I mentioned that were last released five or more years ago like Spinister, Flywheels and even Battletrap or Slugslinger. Went to click "submit replay" until I realized I never even mentioned the Party Wagon. I might just get more than one of that. I hope that it's a big figure too. It doesn't need to scale with anything so they can make it however big it needs to be in order to work into some of the more popular features. I really hope they don't drop the ball on this one.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE