Need Movie Toy help

Elrod the Albino

So I don't have too much of an interest in this line, and unlike all of my other bullBlot, I'm not going all completist with this one. I want one version of each character in its most in scale size.

What would be the ideal check list? Pretend i don't know anything about who is in the movie and what their scale is (because it's almost true). What size of each guy, and who, would I be buying?

Well, i got lucky enough to find the deluxes, Scorponok, Bumblebee, Barricade, Jazz, and Brawl. I won't be buying any more of these figures in other sizes, nor will I be buying any of the non-character's like Wreckage or Swindle. I have to get Starscream, I'm assuming Voyager, and same for Ironhide. For some reason I don't care about Ratchet, but that might change if the obligatory repaints come along. I was planning to go Voyager for Op and Megs as well, but that ice might kill it for me, I'll know when I see it. No FAB's, no legends, no movie-accurate-but-not-transformable figures, but it's possible that I might get silly and buy a cyber-stompin bumblebee.

Of course, if I pay attention and go by size accuracy, the list stays basically the same, except that Scorponok is really hard to figure. You get a mini with blackout, but thats hardly accurate, not even as close as barricade's frenzy figure. So I guess that one goes down to how much you like Scorpy, which I do. And it seems like Megs is actually the largest TF in the movie, but I won't mix a Voyager Op with a Leader Meg.

Replicas look to be the best character reps for this line. Too bad they don't transform.

So far I'm thinking I'll only go for the deluxe/voyager/leader classes as well as replicas.

The rest of it is an easy pass for a non completist like me. :thumb

Archived