OTFCC - What are you most looking forward to?

Free Trader

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always like to see pictures of the Hasbro new TF toys display.

Please don't ban people from taking pics of the Hasbro new toys display.

Also I'm praying that the entire TF hasbro toy display ain't all TFU recolored toys. I want to see PL Recolors of the Energon toys.

I also want to see new energon molds in the TF Hasbro display.

MegatronVegeta:

This and other answers are covered in the FAQ at www.otfcc.com. (There will also be a number of new additions to the FAQ shortly, as soon as we confirm some details and coordinate the info release with Hasbro.)

What happens to the items that I paid for in my registration if I don't come to the convention?

If you register and do not attend, we will contact you after the convention with a shipping charge and will mail your preregistration packet and any preregistered merchandise to you, once we have received your payment for shipping.

MegaGalvatronX:

I can't speak for Hasbro, so I'll let them do it- they'll announce new products at OTFCC...

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/energon.../dn/default.cfm

Exactly what produts you'll hear about will, of course, be up to them and finding out is part of the fun of attending the convention:)

It's usually fine to take pictures of the Hasbro toy display, just no pictures or video are permitted during the Hasbro panel, as sometimes they show information/products that they wish to keep confidential for business reasons.

Best regards,

Malin

A friend and me were going to the convention, but the tickets were to high ($1000 +) from the Netherlands and back.

I wish that here in the Netherlands we had a OTFCC. One where both Hasbro and takara would participate in, but halas.

Well, as from an outsider, I'm looking forward to see pictures of new Toys and statues, new info and Hasbro's Q'nA. Most of wich will be posted on the boards I hope.

Further I am really disappointed in probably not getting a exclusive figure like the dinner or guest exclusives. On ebay they cost too much and when buying them from otfcc site I'm most of the time waaaay to late. These guys are going fast.

well, that's about it.

Wish I could participate in a OTFCC.

gl and hf Rick

I know someone from otfcc said we'll get the updated guests list and other information in the mail sometime after the deadline, and before the con itself. But could you tell us what voice actors will be there? Ian Corlett (aka Cheetor) was taken off the list. Does this mean he won't be there now? One of the main reasons I go is for the voice actor panel and to get an autograph and meet them. Will there be any surprise guests for the weekend? Thanks!

I know someone from otfcc said we'll get the updated guests list and other information in the mail sometime after the deadline, and before the con itself. But could you tell us what voice actors will be there? Ian Corlett (aka Cheetor) was taken off the list. Does this mean he won't be there now? One of the main reasons I go is for the voice actor panel and to get an autograph and meet them. Will there be any surprise guests for the weekend? Thanks!

So far, the announced guests are:

ANTHONY BEARD (master painter)

BOB BUDIANSKY (G1 writer, original comic series)

VINCE DiCOLA (musician, TRANSFORMERS®: THE MOVIE)

SIMON FURMAN (writer, TRANSFORMERS® ENERGON®, UNIVERSE)

DAN GILVEZAN (G1 voice actor, BUMBLEBEE)

GUIDO GUIDI (artist, TRANSFORMERS® ARMADA®, ENERGON®)

HI-FI DESIGN (coloring studio)

MICHAEL McCONNOHIE (G1 voice actor, TRACKS, COSMOS)

As for surprise guests, well they wouldn't be a surprise if we told you about them, would they?;)

Seriously, surprise guests usually aren't a good investment because a lot of people plan to come specifically based on the guests so we announce them as soon as possible once they're confirmed. That said, there might be one or two more added to this list in the near future...

Ian may have been on the invite list early on, but no, he is not lined up as a guest this year. We'd certainly be open to having him attend again in the future.

Best regards,

Malin

Archived