Best CGI we have seen thus far?

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

No, I wasn't, and all you are doing now is being a Troll, so, once again, knock it off. I don't care whether you like me or not, or whether you like what I have to say. Whether I agree with someone or not, I have never made a single personal attack on anyone on this site or anywhere else, and would appreciate the same courtesy. If you can't post something that deals with the subject at hand, don't bother posting.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I wasn't, and all you are doing now is being a Troll, so, once again, knock it off. I don't care whether you like me or not, or whether you like what I have to say. If you can't post something that deals with the subject at hand, don't bother posting.

You're wrong & I'm not trolling in the slightest. Picking holes in the thread title with comments like "oh it's not the best ever it can't be it can only be the best so far" was extremely petty & completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed. Don't EVER think you have the right to tell me when & where I can post. Take it like a man when you're called out on something in future & have the decency to admit you're wrong.

Why do you think I corrected you on a minor detail? Here's a tip: Stop picking out others & others won't pick you out.

No, I wasn't, and all you are doing now is being a Troll, so, once again, knock it off. I don't care whether you like me or not, or whether you like what I have to say. If you can't post something that deals with the subject at hand, don't bother posting.

You're wrong & I'm not trolling in the slightest. Picking holes in the thread title with comments like "oh it's not the best ever it can't be it can only be the best so far" was extremely petty & completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed. Don't EVER think you have the right to tell me when & where I can post. Take it like a man when you're called out on something in future & have the decency to admit you're wrong.

Why do you think I corrected you on a minor detail? Here's a tip: Stop picking out others & others won't pick you out.

I'm not wrong. By definition, to be the best ever, means that it will never be surpassed ever. Secondly, I wasn't poking holes in the thread title. I gave my honest, straight forward opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Shaptooth asked whether we believe that the CGI in toe movie was the best ever, I answered him honestly. That is not being petty nor poking holes in this thread title. You just seem to be determined to turn this into an argument, and a personal one at that. If you don't like what I have to say, tough. Calling someone petty is trolling. Calling someone any name or making any personal attack on someone is trolling.

If you have an opinion about the CGI in the movie, please, by all means give it. If all you want to do is continue to argue with me, then take it to a private message. It doesn't belong in this thread.

I think the CGI seems so real and works so well because it is very close to Jurassic Park: The movie introduces something we have never seen before as realistically as it possibly can. We have never seen real dinosaurs and will never see huge robots that transform.

Everyone I've spoke to who's seen the trailer (not TF fans) has said it's Jurassic Park with robots. They meant that in a good way.

I'm not wrong. By definition, to be the best ever, means that it will never be surpassed ever. Secondly, I wasn't poking holes in the thread title. I gave my honest, straight forward opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Shaptooth asked whether we believe that the CGI in toe movie was the best ever, I answered him honestly. That is not being petty nor poking holes in this thread title. You just seem to be determined to turn this into an argument, and a personal one at that. If you don't like what I have to say, tough. Calling someone petty is trolling. Calling someone any name or making any personal attack on someone is trolling.

If you have an opinion about the CGI in the movie, please, by all means give it. If all you want to do is continue to argue with me, then take it to a private message. It doesn't belong in this thread.

You didn't read a word of what I said, did you? Get your facts straight & PM me if you feel the need to. Don't spout your rubbish in a public thread & expect me not to respond here though.

Siburke, I read every word of what you said, and my facts are straight. I don't post anything unless they are. To be the best ever, by dictionary definition, would mean that it could never be surpassed in quality. The dictionary definition of "ever" is At all times, always; in any possible case, by any chance at all. Synonyms include eternally, perpetually, and constantly. (Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, 1991)

Now, how is that not having my facts straight? To be the best CGI "ever" it would have to always and eternally be the best CGI, never to be surpassed by any before or since. That isn't being petty, nor poking holes in the thread title. That is giving an straight forward, honest, and factual answer to the question posed by the thread starter. Nothing more and nothing less.

Siburke, I read every word of what you said, and my facts are straight. I don't post anything unless they are. To be the best ever, by dictionary definition, would mean that it could never be surpassed in quality. The dictionary definition of "ever" is At all times, always; in any possible case, by any chance at all. Synonyms include eternally, perpetually, and constantly.

Now, how is that not having my facts straight? To be the best CGI "ever" it would have to always and eternally be the best CGI, never to be surpassed by any before or since. That isn't being petty, nor poking holes in the thread title. That is giving an straight forward, honest, and factual answer to the question posed by the thread starter. Nothing more and nothing less.

As I clearly stated in my first response: "There may be a best "ever" thing that we just aren't aware of at the time. Maybe one of us will be right when we say "I think it's the best ever" because it may never be surpassed. Room for improvement =/= improvement." So yes, you are wrong. Click here & READ what I actually said. :roll

In order for it to be the best ever there can be no chance at all that another piece of CGI can surpass it. As long as there is even a chance of another piece of CGI supassing it, it cannot be the best "ever".

In order for it to be the best ever there can be no chance at all that another piece of CGI can surpass it. As long as there is even a chance of another piece of CGI supassing it, it cannot be the best "ever".

Du-uh! :redface

You don't understand what I said, do you? Do I have to simplify it? Highlight random words for you to read?

Are you 100% confidence that you can say it will be surpassed? REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT MAY BE?

You can't. Nobody can. It would be stupid to say such a thing, therefore IT MAY BE THE BEST EVER.

Try to take it in this time. :thumb

Archived