Question for you TF fans....

Grand Galactic Inquisitor

Me, I just like 'em.

I have a couple YF-19 1/72 scale toys (die cast mostly, very floppy torsoes but otherwise good joints) I'm using as 'bounty hunters' in future episodes of my comic - idea is they're from a space-borne colony dating from after TF's learned to transform, but before the Autobot/Decepticon split. I'm also using Cybertron Sideways as being from that colony, because of the 'chest nosecone front' look...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't like that at all. They're great toys and stuff, not they're from an other toyline and it would be selling out bigtime. I want my TF's to be TF's only.

ive always been uncomfortable with the VF's with the nosecone serving as a codpiece/hip. at least the G1 seekers used their nosecones as headpieces.

or their nosepieces as headcones?

Kinda iffy. I do really like the valks, they're sweet machines. I just don't think of them as TF's. Redocoing them as seekers would look nice, but it's kind of overdone. Now, if you look forward(movie) and also take some points from comics continuity( wherein Jetfire was actually the first earth transformer, born here instead of cybertron ) then I could see these as Earth Defense TF's that work with human pilots. That way you could have a fighter wing of them, all decoed differently. Sort of mobile suits so humans could go toe to toe with TF's. Or live bots, just not headmasters.

Of course, I'm deranged and no one should listen to me lest they get the sickness.

I'd love to see these as Airelbots with two or more being female. These molds would be GREAT as far as I'm concerned to have the Transformers label attached to 'em. I've always said that the newer styled fighters would make perfect Transformers toys. Just make them more stable.

"Aerialbots" - so many people seem to have trouble spelling that right.

Other common mispellings I see include Arielbots, Arialbots, Airielbots etc.

Think aeroplane, aerobatics, aerobics, aerodynamic --> aerial, Aerialbots! :)

Other common TF mispellings I see are:

Laserbeak - mispelt as 'Lazerbeak' or 'Lazorbeak' (who even Hasbro mispelt for the BW character)

Predacon - mispelt as 'Predicon'

Devastator - mispelt as 'Devestator'

Scorponok - mispelt as 'Scorpinok' - which I guess I can understand since they're following the spelling convention from scorpion. The other mispellings don't make sense since we never spell "laser" with a Z, we don't say "Preditor" (Predator) nor do we write "devestate" (devastate) or "devestation" (devastation).

Ah. I usually thought ... AIR as in being able to fly and become Airel ... maybe? Am I grasping at straws Goki? I'm such an uncultured lout. ~_^ Lol!

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I can always use some learnin'! ^_^

Archived