Question for you TF fans....

Grand Galactic Inquisitor

So here's a question folks; I know many of us here are also big Macross fans (myself included). Do you think perhaps some of the Macross Valkyrie designs might make good TF characters?

We've already seen G1 Jetfire as a VF-1S. Personally I think some of the newer Valkyrie designs in particular might make good Seekers. Say, the VF-11 with a different head as Thundercracker or maybe Dirge....VF11colors.gifVF11fighter.gif

How about the VF-19 as Cyclonus?YF19front.gifYF19soldier.gif

More to come...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway here's more.

I'm partial to using the VF-22 design as a basis for Skywarp:vf-22s-battroid.jpgvf-22s-fighter.jpg

I ran up a version in Skywarp's black and purple for a Macross fanfic I'm working on, and I think it turned out pretty nice--unfortunately I'm out of town and it's on my home computer.

I like this one for Starscream:vf-4g-battroid.jpgvf-4-fighter.jpg

And for Ramjet:vf5000b_fighter.jpgvf5000b_battloid.jpg

Sorry about the huge-ass pics. I've been up 40 hours now and my brain is mushy :redface

I would much rather see a Robotech live action movie franchise. However with all the squabbling over various rights that probably won't ever happen.

If they cut out a lot of the mush and stick to the main story it could be an incredible movie franchise. They wouldn't really have to change it up much because the original Robotech had a more mature theme for a kids show even by todays standards.

Release them as the new Cyberjets and repaint them with colours that are similar or reminiscent to that of the G2 Cyberjets with matching names and personas. The only difference is that Jetfire should have a more G1 Jetfire colour scheme, and another one of the same mould could be repainted with G2 Jetfire colours and released as "Skyfire."

Archived