Illinois Sightings

Reestrada

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heyo!

Just got back from a job intervew, and while I was out I checked out the selection at Target: Greatlands, on State in Rockford.

I got there early, so I probably saw the shipments in full. Standouts:

1) 1 entire Alternators case was present. Hound, Dead End, White Meister, and Tracks were all on display. Hound and Dead End were in the old packaging, Meister and Tracks in the new.

2) The gestalts are here! I saw the crane (right arm) and backhoe of the construction guys, and the red A-10 and the black F-22 of Superion. No sign of Bruticus's parts, nor were there any of the central pieces.

3) Beyond that, there was a couple Bulkheads, and the entire Energon collection up to this point.

4) Plenty of Nemesis Prime's were here as well. =)

Athenor

I've still found no new alternators since Sideswipe. And there are Smokescreens and Sideswipes everywhere. Target and Toys R Us has a lot of the new Energon in the Powerlinx Battles red packaging.

Hodgkins Target had 2 each of Sledge, Duststorm, Skyshadow, and Treadshot (it was 3 ea. but i got one of each), a Bulkhead and some newer deluxes.

Broadview Target has 2 Bulkheads, recolor Ironhide, a bunch of newer deluxes,and Dreadwing. They also had in a new box of alt's but I got the Tracks and Hound the other day, I went back today to see if they still had the Meister but it was gone the only one they had left was Dead End.

Toys R Us in N. Riverside has about 50 Optimus/Megs 2 packs.

I'll likely be heading up to Melrose park area tomorrow so I'll see if I can find anything new there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived