Illinois Sightings

Reestrada

If anybody is still looking for Human Alliance Leadfoot the Target off Rt 50 in Kankakee had a bunch yesterday. Also, they had their Kre-o Mirage sets labeled for $2.48. I grabbed all 4 they had, they gave them to me for that price since it was their mistake, and I was able to use a DOTM $5 off coupon so I got all 4 for $5.48.

BEST DEAL EVER!!!

Not sure what to do with the other 3 sets though. Probably make them stocking stuffers.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next wave of Human Alliance Basics are out at the Target off Prospect in Champaign. Picked up Reverb and Drag Strip. They also have the new wave of Deluxe class with the red Ratchet, and TRU has the WFC repaint set in. It looks pretty sharp. I may have to pick one up.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if these are scarce or not because I'm not clear on what was released at the end of the line but I found a PCC 2 pack of Undertow w/ Waterlog at Toys'R'Us in Champaign/Urbana. I know I haven't seen him anywhere before and he's really cool.

I don't know if these are scarce or not because I'm not clear on what was released at the end of the line but I found a PCC 2 pack of Undertow w/ Waterlog at Toys'R'Us in Champaign/Urbana. I know I haven't seen him anywhere before and he's really cool.

Yeah, TRU is the only place they're showing up in Milwaukee as well...

Also TRU in Niles, IL, Golf Mill Mall. They had one a few days ago along w/ a PCC Skyhammer, which I bought.

I talked to Onslaught and he told me TRU has Skyhammer up on their site. Anyone see Heavytread yet?

• 1 month later...

Found Windcharger at a dollar store called 5 Below in Kankakee for $5 a couple days back! If you have one close check it out. They also have RTS Legends for $3 each.

I'm so glad I didn't overpay for him now!

Found Windcharger at a dollar store called 5 Below in Kankakee for $5 a couple days back! If you have one close check it out. They also have RTS Legends for $3 each.

I'm so glad I didn't overpay for him now!

have you been living in a bomb shelter for the past 3 months? lol.

• 1 month later...

Found Botshots and Prime toys at TRU's and Target's in northern IL, very random and scattered.

Found Botshots and Prime toys at TRU's and Target's in northern IL, very random and scattered.

This isn't exactly the place for it but I had no idea you lived in Illinois Ender. Greetings fellow Flatlander! :P

Archived