Automorph gimmick is pissing me off

Ultimatetransfan

Well maybe it would have been better if both arms did it...just that I'm still personally stuck on the cool/crap look of it.

The real surprise is that his head or at least his face is hard rubber (probably a US toy safety thing due the pointy bits, which makes me wonder if Blackout is the same). Some may baulk at this idea but let me say it does actually work if youy want to cast untralfine detail without needing to be Bandai.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind Jazz's automorph feature. That's why with some new gimmick for most TFs, I really follow the instructions closely as possible. That way I make sure to do my best not to break the toy during the first time I'm transforming it.

The automorph feature is pretty cool from what I've experienced. I have Deluxe Bumblebee as the only figure I own thus far with the feature and if you follow the directions the first time, it really makes it easier the following times you transform him. The button on the hood kinda annoys me because it's hard to work but once I pull out the sides of the car it makes it alot easier to work

black out his automorph sucks once you turn round his torso and fold it up you need to push it into the cockpit and it will rotate the head area sad thing is it means you can never quite like up the legs on the alt mode since moving them tp much will mess up the front of the helicopter mode

Archived