So what happen to those alternator Jets?

XLR-8

Maybe sometime after the movie is released & the marketing blitz dies down. :thumb

Alt Jets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>More classics

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it was a phantom. For a quark I thought also that Alternators Rumble wasn't gonna happen. Hmm blew me away when I found him at Wal-Mart.

I think Hasbro would do it near the end of there TF days. I'm not saying that hasbro is going quit. But if you ask to much then, yeah they probally put your asking in the "might" catagory.

That sucks. It would be sweat and nice to see a line like the Alts. in 1/72 scale. :thumb I wouldn't even start if off with "2 cents" I would first release something small, like a Harrier ighter and a more unknown... well you'd get it. To know when they are all being produced.

Maybe sometime after the movie is released & the marketing blitz dies down. :thumb

Alt Jets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>More classics

I thoroughly like the Classics line, but I agree. :thumb

My starscream is fine to transform, but it still takes for ever to do it so he generally stays as is. I don't really find I transform too many of my TFs since it typically takes so long.

Don't think alt jets were just a rumor. I do think there was a bit more to it.

For what it's worth (not much), but didn't Hasbro make some comment at a botcon about them suggesting to Takara they make MP Starscream's jet mode more realistic? Would suggest they were thinking about releasing the mold in the Alt line.

I think they did play around with the idea of releasing some alt Jets. Not too many (to costly), maybe just the MP Starscream mold in several repaints with some minor alterations.

Archived