Huge Cybertron,Attacktix,Classics, and More Sale

Hey everyone. I've decided to sell my whole collection to free up some room.

Everything is in great shape. Displayed and rarely played with (no kids).

I've tried to be comprehensive with what is included with your purchase in the description, but if something doesn't make sense, just ask me about it.

The prices are by size (unless specified) and shipping will just be actual shipping cost from zip code 47172 + $1.00 for the packing materials.

U.S. only please. PayPal ONLY.

If you have any questions about anything, PM me or post. I can post pics of any figs as long as I'm not at work. I'll check the site at least once every couple hours.

Thanks.

*UPDATE* No one seemed interested in the deluxe and smaller figs, so I assume that they were over-priced.

Cybertron

Deluxe $5.00 $3.00

Demolisher (Planet Key, All Missiles, Instructions)

Dirtboss (Planet Key)

Optimus Prime (Planet Key, Instructions, Arm Weapons/Smokestacks)

Red alert (Planet Key)

Runamuck (Planet Key, Weapon, Instructions, Card w/ DVD)

Thundercracker (Planet Key, Missile)

Voyager $7.00 $5.00

Mudflap (Planet Key, Missile)

Titaniums

3" Cybertron Megatron (Base) $2.00 $1.00

6" Tank Megatron (Instructions, Base) $7.00 $5.00

Attacktix $1.00 $.50

NEW Omnicon X 2

NEW Battle Ravage X 3

LOOSE Megatron (Vehicle)

LOOSE Overhaul

NEW Minicon

NEW Insecticon X 4

LOOSE Ransack

LOOSE Scourge

NEW Decepticlone

LOOSE Optimus Prime (Vehicle)

Exclusives

Sam's Club: R.I.D. Optimus Prime (all Missiles, missing small Gun, Instructions) $20.00 $15.00

I'll leave this stuff up for roughly 2 weeks, then it's off to ebay.

I could be up for your classics mini-cons but it seems like I should want more. Hmmm. When you say something (instructions, weapons) you mean it is the figure with those things - not just the instructions and weapons right? Maybe let me know if your Alt Prime deal falls through. I will also look over the list again to see if I can get a more substantial order :)

I could be up for your classics mini-cons but it seems like I should want more. Hmmm. When you say something (instructions, weapons) you mean it is the figure with those things - not just the instructions and weapons right? Maybe let me know if your Alt Prime deal falls through. I will also look over the list again to see if I can get a more substantial order :)

Yeah, it's the figure with the extra stuff (instructions, etc.)

Sorry for the confusion.

Hey there, just noticed you have Red alert under Basic but he is actually Deluxe.

Also wanted to check, what is the item under Voyager listed as just "Galaxy Force?"

Thanks for catching those.

It's Galaxy Force Vector Prime (as in the gold colored Cybertron edition)

Archived