Final Movie Trailer

Elita-One

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FU*K me that was awsome

i loved the japanese robot joke and seeing black out and SS transforming in the streets was just OMFG

Solar-UIP and Cybertron Philippines are proud to present with the rest of the world the most anticipated trailer of the month,the third trailer from The Transformers Movie*. Guaranteed to be the best two minutes and ten seconds of your month. The only thing that can top this is the actual movie itself. Please follow the link below too see the trailer for yourself.

http://www.cybph.com/archives/296

For the widescreen expereince, we also invite you to watch Shrek the Third, now showing in all major cinemas nationwide, where the trailer will also be played, movie house style.

final-trailer.JPG
The final "Transformers" movie trailer is here! This trailer gives really good looks at the robots we all know. You can either see it on standard format or HD format. This is the same trailer that will be attached to both Dreamworks Animation's "Shrek The Third" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End." Take a look at the final trailer before the actual movie hits July 4th over at Yahoo! now!
Read the Full News Story Here

/cartman mode

DUDE SWEET!

Lots more pics :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Tran...430/trailers/31

I like the old school beetle next to bumblebee, oh the irony!

and :tftongue to blitz's admin edit powah!, your post now looks like you saw it 15 mins before it was out! :)

... wow looks kick ass more so the cons the the bots black out and SS in the city was just pwnige and i had to lol at the japanese robot joke

Archived