Takara Movie figure questions...

amethysted

Hey TFans!

Does anyone know if the paint applications are gonna be different to the Hasbro versions?

I would rather buy the Takara Prime if he looks better than Hasbro's figure...

Just let us know... what you know...

Thanks!

:tftongue

post-6821-1178665535_thumb.jpg

We know absolutely nothing about Takara's movie items. Magazine pics showed up for Leader Prime, but they didn't look much different then what we've seen so far from Hasbro. Rumours are that he'll have diecast, which would be a difference, but it's nothing confirmed.

Apart from that, all we've got are tiny solicitation pics that reveal no detail, as well as pics on eHobby, which are just Hasbro stock photos.

The only difference that we know of for sure is that Takara Bumblebee (deluxe) will have clear windows, instead of painted.

they wont be that different bar things like painted windows like on bumblebee (that on a yellow car look very very cheap to me) but saying that we havnt seen much from takara yet in terms of movie stuff

If Takara are going to make improved colour changes, like the clear windows (which in the past has always looked better), then I would consider pick some of their figures up.

I really hope Takara puts CHROME on Leader Class Convoy...

Why is everyone under the impression that Takara is putting clear windows on Bumbleebee?

I don't think it was designed to have any kind of interior (even as lame as say Energon Hotshot), so won't you just see a bunch of random robot bits in there?

It still looks cool IMO. I dunno if it's true about about movie Bumblebee, I might wait until the Japanese figure comes out and decide whether I wanna import one or grab a local Hasbro version.

Archived